aculous Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Alright I have a 2008 Dodge Magnum that I am about to do some audio work to. Looking for a HU with: 3v+ pre outs (3) Front USB/AUX a stationary/rotary volume nob (I hate the pioneer/kenwood toggle stick bullshit) a remote a 31 band EQ if I can get it (but thats not a hard and fast requirement...I was thinking of going preamp/eq seperate) 24bit DAC CD player bluetooth I am big fan of simple and bullet proof. I was looking at the Pioneer 80PRS but I am not a big fan of Pioneer in general. I have run 3 alpines...just not sure about their current models and I like kenwoods low end for simplicity (problem with kenwood is I ran all seperate components to get the features the HU lacked which was a pain)
JesseyMclame Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43523_Pioneer-DEH-80PRS.html?SearchClickout[query_id]=36889452&SearchClickout[ignore]=1 Done dealio. edit; just fully read your post. Lmao. Stupid Jessey. Really though, the 80prs is gonna be the best bang for your buck bar none. Current setup in my 96 Hoe Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs. Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets) Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front. Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's Alt - Singer 330A Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Clarion cz702, active capable, time allignment and 5 volt preouts ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Guest Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43523_Pioneer-DEH-80PRS.html?SearchClickout[query_id]=36889452&SearchClickout[ignore]=1 Done dealio. edit; just fully read your post. Lmao. Stupid Jessey. Really though, the 80prs is gonna be the best bang for your buck bar none. like he said, end thread http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-80PRS-Receiver-Crossover-Alignment/dp/B006Y44DAY
bighossf150 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 Clarion cz702, active capable, time allignment and 5 volt preouts This Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I paid 140 new for the clarion And ray at linear can mod it if youd like which im having done soon for $300 Great hu. i wish i would have bought it sooner ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 What mods is he doing? ill be completely honest i didnt understand half of what he said, something about upgrading the op amps and some other stuff. basically make it sound cleaner and get more voltage. I dont know much about internals of hu's ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted August 12, 2014 Author Report Posted August 12, 2014 What mods is he doing? ill be completely honest i didnt understand half of what he said, something about upgrading the op amps and some other stuff. basically make it sound cleaner and get more voltage. I dont know much about internals of hu's yea i am thinking about the clarion. I just hate the pioneer interface. is the clarion pretty user friendly?
OrionStang Posted August 12, 2014 Report Posted August 12, 2014 Only thing about the clarion is the EQ. Only 5 bands. Simple and bullet proof though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.