The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

What that cop did AFTER he got out of the police car was pure murder( REMEMBER THESE OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINED AND SKILL AT THIER KRAFT). Even the chief said that the cop knew nothing about him being a suspect in the shoplifting case. So in all this kid died because he was walking in the middle of the road. Even the chief says the same thing. And i belive is called shoplifting not robbery, there is a difference. ALSO WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. We as parents can't be with our kids 24/7 but we try to teach them right from wrong. Why did he follow brown after the he shot him the first time? Why did the policeman get out the car and shoots him in the back. Why after Brown got down on his knees with his arms up, still get shot several more times. why haven't they released any video from dash cam, All the cops have to say is " Oh he was reach for the gun" and we should take his word for it.

You act as if you were there to witness the whole thing. SMH

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What that cop did AFTER he got out of the police car was pure murder( REMEMBER THESE OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINED AND SKILL AT THIER KRAFT). Even the chief said that the cop knew nothing about him being a suspect in the shoplifting case. So in all this kid died because he was walking in the middle of the road. Even the chief says the same thing. And i belive is called shoplifting not robbery, there is a difference. ALSO WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. We as parents can't be with our kids 24/7 but we try to teach them right from wrong. Why did he follow brown after the he shot him the first time? Why did the policeman get out the car and shoots him in the back. Why after Brown got down on his knees with his arms up, still get shot several more times. why haven't they released any video from dash cam, All the cops have to say is " Oh he was reach for the gun" and we should take his word for it.

Wow Corrie, you have a serious case of selective hearing, i'm not going to get into this anymore, but hey, way to twist everything.

truthsayer

What that cop did AFTER he got out of the police car was pure murder( REMEMBER THESE OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINED AND SKILL AT THIER KRAFT). Even the chief said that the cop knew nothing about him being a suspect in the shoplifting case. So in all this kid died because he was walking in the middle of the road. Even the chief says the same thing. And i believe is called shoplifting not robbery, there is a difference. ALSO WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. We as parents can't be with our kids 24/7 but we try to teach them right from wrong. Why did he follow brown after the he shot him the first time? Why did the policeman get out the car and shoots him in the back. Why after Brown got down on his knees with his arms up, still get shot several more times. why haven't they released any video from dash cam, All the cops have to say is " Oh he was reach for the gun" and we should take his word for it.

as a person who has followed this since say one and when i say follow im talking in regards to all the live feeds, ALL news stations as well as from some people that are actually there, there is so much wrong with what you just said its not even funny.. and this is coming from an American that is labeled African-American.

1) your right brown should have not been shot in the street.. If you look at the surveillance video from the store, thats where he should have been shot! That store owner should have been packing and as soon as the grabbed him by the throat and shoved him and then came at him in a threatening matter in an act to do harm after stealing from his store he should have had a few rounds put in him then. Never should have made it up the street.. you dont come into someone store no matter the race.. steal and then push them and act threatening to them when they try to stop you.

2) there are no reports that the cop followed him so why dont you wait until all the information comes out in regards to that matter

3) there is no dash cam video because there was not one installed in that car. There were only a few selected cars that actually have it installed

4) that was a strong arm robbery. Shoplifting is when you take something sly and leave and if you get caught you are not violent. he was not only violent but threatening and should have been shot in the matter the acted against the store owner in which he just stole from

and last no we should not take the cops word for it.. you should never do that as the majority of cops lie ( in my opinion) but that is a choice that michael decided to do. it is nobody's fault but his own. if he would have never went to the store to steal in the first place then there is a good chance that NONE of this would have happened. Karma is a bitch and sometimes it comes in the form of a cold ice dead one.

the family of michael should send an apology for the robbery that took place in their store..

dont forget this is also coming from a black guy

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

With technology where it's at there is no reason that all LEO's across the country don't have video recording for every interaction that occurs. Furthermore, less than lethal rubber bullets in all their guns will stop any assailant in there tracks without killing them. Instead of buying these things that I just mentioned they get assault rifles and god damn wheeled tanks? WTF?!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

With technology where it's at there is no reason that all LEO's across the country don't have video recording for every interaction that occurs. Furthermore, less than lethal rubber bullets in all their guns will stop any assailant in there tracks without killing them. Instead of buying these things that I just mentioned they get assault rifles and god damn wheeled tanks? WTF?!!

in some cases that type of firepower is needed. the cameras and storage for those cameras are not cheap and some police forces are unable to afford to outfit all of their police officers with them. the pentagon is the one who was distributing the type of weapons and vehicles to the police departments. Last year alone there were over 480 MILLIONS dollars of equipment sent to departments for FREE.

i dont care that they have the type of firepower they do as sometimes they need it but i do care about how they use that firepower and when

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Is there any truth to the guy who was shot being a Vice Lord ? I saw one posting about it that floated around Facebook for a day or so then disappeared

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Storage isn't necessary. You can get a dash cam with internal storage that re-writes over the internal memory like every 20 minutes for like $50. You don't need to store uneventful video, just when something happens. If the gov't can give away $480 million, they can sure as hell give them all cameras.

I disagree that the police need that kind of equipment. There are scenarios that require that type of equipment, but that's what the several military branches are for.

I don't know, it's all f'ed up.

To corrie32 its not shoplifting when you're caught and use force, thats strong arm robbery. Also ninja the force by the police is somewhat justifiable because the animals are only peaceful for minimal amounts of time before looting robbing and vandalism occurs. They're just trying to prevent problems. If Brown was confronted by police he should have cooperated and been on his way not got confrontational, no one likes being hassled by cops but just do as they ask (to an extent) and be done. Id bet my years salary he turned it into a racist slur of bullshit and caused more problems than necessary resulting the way it did.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

if there was a video the media would have manipulated it to make it look like it was murder.. reason being, riots, and vandalism = more news = views = $$$ plus they make the black man (or any minority for that matter) look like a criminal by doing so..

f the news. i haven't bothered watching in years. they manipulate shit just to get a reaction from people.. they never show the complete video