CNF visit Sonic Electronix song?

Nope, don't know him, don't care to, and hope to never see anyone driving around in my neighborhood with a system playing like that. I'd be on their ass in a heartbeat and putting a stop to it quick.

Tell me, can any of you hear outside noises with a system up that loud? No. and that's my point. You can't hear horns, sirens, pedestrians, or any sort of outside noises that could potentially be important to hear.

It's a matter of public safety, and a system that loud has no right to be driving down a public road.

clearly you have tunnel vision, when im driving im constantly looking around everywhere, having a loud system shouldnt matter if you can multi task

Nope, don't know him, don't care to, and hope to never see anyone driving around in my neighborhood with a system playing like that. I'd be on their ass in a heartbeat and putting a stop to it quick.

i can assure you if i was on a public street driving ( not at a stop light) there is no way in hell you are going to put a stop to anything quick. You can make an attempt and for your sake i hope your bulletproof

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

He irony here is stunning. Glad you're so concerned with public safety

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Most of the people on this forum have the common courtesy not to play in neighborhoods and to a level to annoy other people driving. Nobody wants to be that asshole and you see most people on here advise against it.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I'm younger than you are... son.

When someone who hasn't all five senses, the others are often heightened to make up for it. Someone who does have all five senses, or in this case, can hear, will usually rely on it to some extent and not be as alert with the with other senses.

And ToNasty (shouldn't that be TooNasty) if you are constantly looking around, just how much time do you spend actually looking at where you are going? I will check my mirrors periodically and look around from time to time but majority of my attention is in fact directed in the direction I am heading.

I'm younger than you are... son.

When someone who hasn't all five senses, the others are often heightened to make up for it. Someone who does have all five senses, or in this case, can hear, will usually rely on it to some extent and not be as alert with the with other senses.

And ToNasty (shouldn't that be TooNasty) if you are constantly looking around, just how much time do you spend actually looking at where you are going? I will check my mirrors periodically and look around from time to time but majority of my attention is in fact directed in the direction I am heading.

So, what, they get x-ray vision or some shit? they can smell the exhaust of the emergency vehicle? maybe feel the vibrations from the sirens? go home Weigel, youre drunk.

Archived