http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=291220986361

Well found my woofers in next town to me.that was stolen from my home.how do I know cause the utensil leads I didn't finish trimming plus guy has no clue what he is talking about plus the other items for sale.the fatal pro which I tried selling on here and the pionners I just bought.police can't do anything cause no actual proof of serial numbers fuck me.

Anyways good price on fresh recone woofer if you want it

id show up crew deep and ask where they came from

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ask to go check them out in person. Personally, I know my emotions would get the best of me seeing someone else with my shit.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

You said "utensil" leads, lol

:

Typing angry shaking fast..sorry

I asked the officer I'll setup a sting they didn't want to mess with it to small of crime I guess..

Can I roll in deep deal with it yes..but this area small and not sure if I want to deal with repercussions.

Go ahead Hugh fix this for me to

Sucks being helpless man. I would roll up though if it were me, but I understand why you are hesitant

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Yup.. this area gang controlled I already had a gun pointed at me few years back, last oct was in a garage when somebody walked up at shot at us...few of these incidents really takes it out of you wanting to fight for everything.like cop said today you have insurance? they don't even want to mess with it.

Archived