FUCK THIS SHIT.. i need to get da fuck out of here..

cali is not for ninja..

gays everywhere.. smells like piss.. 9,000,000 just for a bottle of water.. and now we have the gawt damn ground moving

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

FUCK THIS SHIT.. i need to get da fuck out of here..

cali is not for ninja..

gays everywhere.. smells like piss.. 9,000,000 just for a bottle of water.. and now we have the gawt damn ground moving

:rofl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

i dont think yall understand..

THE FUCKING GROUND MOVES!!!! :shok:

mind= fuck the fucked up

thought i was still drunk until i seen the shit falling off the damn table

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Lol tony. Time to get drunker and won't feel that shit. Hell most of us down here don't feel anything under a 4.0

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Fuck there was a tiny tiny one in indiana and every one of us fucking felt it in a dead of sleep lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I didn't feel shit. Woke up and the wife told me that we had one and that it was a 6.0. I was around for the 89 quake and remember that shit. Was fuckin scary

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived