9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

if some1 breaks into my property/house I cant do anything to them or I will be charged with assult (its a joke) the only way you can get away with it is to have a bif arse maglight torch with you, and say you were going to the bathroom, and you noticed something moving next to you and as a reaction you smack the shit outa them...

aussie laws are there to protect the criminals... friggen sucks

its getting to that here in Cali

crime has been climbing in Australia by a large percentage

crime only keeps getting worse coz the bloody courts give them a slap on the wrist and let them go.....

And the criminals know you dont have a gun on your hip.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

its basically like this... if you are a gun nut... then u will have your lil kids shooting guns. I want my 9 year old playing with her Ipad and watching iCarly... not spraying Uzi's. A kid cant drive till they are 14 in some states and cant drink till 21... but can go shoot sub machine guns ? if you live in a rural area in the woods ... then i can understand teaching a kid to shoot a .22 ... maybe do some varmint shooting.

need common sense

laws and regulation dont really work

common sensei is getting more rare every day

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

what about thoae thug gang bangers runnign around shooting people at 12 yrs old.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its basically like this... if you are a gun nut... then u will have your lil kids shooting guns. I want my 9 year old playing with her Ipad and watching iCarly... not spraying Uzi's. A kid cant drive till they are 14 in some states and cant drink till 21... but can go shoot sub machine guns ? if you live in a rural area in the woods ... then i can understand teaching a kid to shoot a .22 ... maybe do some varmint shooting.

LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My child will be trained on how to handle firearms when I feel she ready. You never know she might have to save my life or her own from an intruder one day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived