I got hit by someone, iffy insurance? !!! PT 2 UPDATE!!!

He could have been as well. There's no way I'm leaving an accident without calling the cops

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ALWAYS ALWAYS call the cops. I learned this about a month ago. This guy came flying around this corner outside of my hometown and side swiped me in his truck. No damage to his since only his brush guard hit me. Well I live in a town with about 400 people, and he lives a few blocks away from me and I kind of knew him.

Well my dumbass didn't file a report and he didn't want to make a claim on his insurance since it would hike up his insurance. Well after we went back to his house and looked over the damage he took down my information and apologized/promised he would get it fixed no problem at all. HA yeah right. And my dumbass believed him. After multiple phone calls with him and him get angry and saying I did more damage to my vehicle after I got home, It clicked in my head It'll never be fixed. Talked a couple cops the day after and they said they really couldn't do anything since it's the day after and we already left the scene of the accident.

So now I kick myself in the ass every morning when I walk out to my explorer and see my busted in fender and door..

'97 Explorer
2 Sundown SA 15's

SQ 2200D

Kinetik KHC1800 (Front)

Kinetik KHC 2000 (Back)

KnuKonceptz 1/0 OFC

130A Alt + Big 3

Same as everyone else has said, always call the cops.

I had an incident a few years back where a kid ran into the road from behind a car right in front of me and i hit him, although it wasn't very hard and i was going slow, he had hit the front end of the van and bounced off onto the road falling but was unhurt. The family was like he is ok and wanting me to leave without calling the cops to make a report, had i left there without calling the cops first, you can bet all the money in the world they would have called the cops and had me arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and injuring a child. So always, always call the cops first and make the report so they can't reverse the roles and blame you for the accident.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I called insurance but they are closed. Gotta wait till Tuesday. The reason I didn't call the police is because the city I was in , they only send an officer if someone dies , drunk hit and run , etc. that's what my friend said who lives in the city and got hit before as we'll. but idk. I was sober. Wouldn't be under anything with that many lives in my hands. But yeah since insurance is closed till Tuesday is that bad?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I called insurance but they are closed. Gotta wait till Tuesday. The reason I didn't call the police is because the city I was in , they only send an officer if someone dies , drunk hit and run , etc. that's what my friend said who lives in the city and got hit before as we'll. but idk. I was sober. Wouldn't be under anything with that many lives in my hands. But yeah since insurance is closed till Tuesday is that bad?

looks to me youre the one with iffy insurance.. claims should be open 24/7

So ya had weed on you and didn't wanna call the cops. You got to pay to play like that! :roflmao:

No words can describe how dumb and ignorant you sound ?? gtfoh

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I called CHP. They said police would not have showed up but they would have. But they said the wouldn't take any further help except making them provide information that I already got

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived