Slinky Posted September 5, 2014 Report Posted September 5, 2014 I burn mine. Makes for a great fire! Its a little hard watching something you created turn into ash but for me it's the only way to do it. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
g2shuck Posted September 6, 2014 Report Posted September 6, 2014 I cut them up and use them for things like amp racks 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Jskiles Posted September 6, 2014 Report Posted September 6, 2014 Most of my boxes get burned (except for the one im using as a computer desk lol) or I try to sell or give away on craigslist. I usually end up burning them though since nobody will even meet half way for a free box. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
300spartan Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I know this is a old post but I could use a single 15 box.. I got a Orion h2 15.4
REH Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I know this is a old post but I could use a single 15 box.. I got a Orion h2 15.4 Did you register just to try to ask for a free box? Even then, there would be shipping charges.
300spartan Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I know this is a old post but I could use a single 15 box.. I got a Orion h2 15.4 Did you register just to try to ask for a free box? Even then, there would be shipping charges. No i didnt register to get a free box, and i know there is shipping charges that i would be glad to pay. but i just thought it would be cool to get a free box if the OP decides to give it away. i probably end up trying to build one... and i dont think i mentioned in post about it being free
n8ball2013 Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I have one set up for a drill press stand. one set up for a gunsmith table and one ill use for my reloading table. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hispls Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I know this is a old post but I could use a single 15 box.. I got a Orion h2 15.4 Did you register just to try to ask for a free box? Even then, there would be shipping charges. No i didnt register to get a free box, and i know there is shipping charges that i would be glad to pay. but i just thought it would be cool to get a free box if the OP decides to give it away. i probably end up trying to build one... and i dont think i mentioned in post about it being free If you're in Maine I have one you could come take. The problem is if you build solid shipping is almost never worthwhile. I've been burning a lot of old boxes this summer. It must really suck to live in some fascist shithole where you can't even have a bonfire or walk out in your back yard and go shooting. Inb4 "I live in Detroit and people are shooting all the time".... I mean the kind of shooting where after you hear it the neighbor comes over to invite you to a cookout, not the kind where you hear sirens after.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I kept one to put my feet on when I'm chilling
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.