True story!

A 250w channel is just not enough though, baybe 10-20x that

now you're talking haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

True story!

Oh shit.... i didnt know you where running that low of power. Ya you need to step that shit up!

read thru your build log doing some nice work love your doors look nice. Wish I knew how to fiberglass like that. Bass addiction never ends I already wasn't my system louder after going to slammology want to wall it double the woofers and add another 5k.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

True story!

Oh shit.... i didnt know you where running that low of power. Ya you need to step that shit up!

Allready showing signs of steering wheel flex etc so things might get interesting. I consider getting some 0/1awg wire so I can use the alpine amp right away.

read thru your build log doing some nice work love your doors look nice. Wish I knew how to fiberglass like that. Bass addiction never ends I already wasn't my system louder after going to slammology want to wall it double the woofers and add another 5k.

Thanks, I was very happy with my last real build single 12 on 1kw but it was lacking lows so now I'm going bigger and lower! Good thing is when I outpower theese small DDs I have some bigger 12s ready to go in.

So box is in and playing on a 250w channel, and it works well :good:

I'll get pictures when it's not as dark out.

My goal is to nail everything from 25hz and up. Decaf ftw!

Also met my goal, on the songs I have it plays very well down to 24hz so I'm happy, now i just need 10x++ the power :morepower1:

I take that 24hz thing back, does 23hz well :)

• 7 months later...

No other progress on the system, I've just enjoyed it as it is!

But I just got a new car and I'm doing a 10 day! build in that to be ready for my first meet this year:)

I'll make a new thread on that when I get started and have time to post.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived