Sprint is the only company that gets singal in my house. Friends get no service. One has verizon, one has tmobile and my girl had ATT. All 3 sucked. I've never had a problem with sprint. Been with them for about 5 years now.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Anyone preorder? I got on right at midnight last night and by 4 minutes after already got a 2-3 week ship date for two 64GB 6 plus phones.

Just tried to pre-order mine at&t is telling me it won't ship till sometime between November 2-27. seriously pissed!

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yep and steve jobs always said no one wanted a big phone. The only reason why I am going after an iphone is because of the 6 plus. I have mine pre ordered. Att said that there is the 9:1 ratio on the 6+ being sold vs the regular 6 so far on the preorder.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Sprint is the only company that gets singal in my house. Friends get no service. One has verizon, one has tmobile and my girl had ATT. All 3 sucked. I've never had a problem with sprint. Been with them for about 5 years now.

Sprint is EXCELLENT in Htown... It sucks ASS out here in Dallas... Tmobile has some of the best service out here

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I've gone back and forth between android and apple for the past few years. Android has awesome phones but a lot of the features were either gimmicky and/or of no use to me. All I do is surf the web and check email and text with my phone so I never needed anything super crazy. iPhones just fit my needs better and it's easier to keep all my music and apps I purchased in the past instead of repaying for all my music and trying to find similar apps (a lot of which are reference for my work).

I've had an update since may that I have been saving. I'm going to wait until people actually start using the new iPhones and iOS so they can work out the bugs and I can actually read first hand reviews instead of just speculation and assumption. I'll probably go with the 6 plus though since the large screen is the only thing I miss about my android phones.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Well I decided there was no way in hell I was going to wait till almost December for an iPhone so I ordered a galaxy s5 active and I have to say I'm really liking it. Also got the phone for $0

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived