Regular 6 probably in 16gb maybe 32.

I have owned both and I just prefer Apple. I am well aware that the current gen of Droid phones are way ahead as far as hardware. Cartoony design you say? I'm still just a giant kid so that suits me just fine. Droids allow you to change anything you want? I'll just jailbreak it if I want that much customization. Has a better camera? Well since I prefer to take pictures with an actual camera and am planning on getting a nice DSLR I don't need my phone to be that powerful not to mention the iPhone camera take great quality pictures when they have enough light, low light pics suck ass.

As others have said it's not your money and it's just like car audio, it's all about preference and you can't force someone to have the same preference as you.

I also just resell my current phone for the cost of the upgrade so they just pay for themselves over and over again

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

Meh it didn't bother me ninja. I just wanted to clear up that someone thought I started it to compare. But if you say stop then let it be!!

PS I use both.

its no biggie.. i just see where this is starting to go and want to stop it before it gets there..

:good:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Regular 6 probably in 16gb maybe 32.

I have owned both and I just prefer Apple. I am well aware that the current gen of Droid phones are way ahead as far as hardware. Cartoony design you say? I'm still just a giant kid so that suits me just fine. Droids allow you to change anything you want? I'll just jailbreak it if I want that much customization. Has a better camera? Well since I prefer to take pictures with an actual camera and am planning on getting a nice DSLR I don't need my phone to be that powerful not to mention the iPhone camera take great quality pictures when they have enough light, low light pics suck ass.

As others have said it's not your money and it's just like car audio, it's all about preference and you can't force someone to have the same preference as you.

I also just resell my current phone for the cost of the upgrade so they just pay for themselves over and over again

Yeah me too. I should get around $180 for my current iPhone5 16g from gazelle. That will leave me out around $120 for the 64g iPhone6.

Meh it didn't bother me ninja. I just wanted to clear up that someone thought I started it to compare. But if you say stop then let it be!!

PS I use both.

its no biggie.. i just see where this is starting to go and want to stop it before it gets there..

:good:

:ninja:

And it would get there in a hurry too! I personally think both offer something that anyone could appreciate, I just find that the iPhone suits my needs better. And that very well could be because I have used one for so long that it's all I am used too. Everything thing in my house and car works well with it, it doesn't make any sense for me to switch.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

And it still have no removable storage. Or a removable battery.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

And it still have no removable storage. Or a removable battery.

The battery isn't a big deal for me, but I do wish they would put some removable storage options on it. Can't figure out why they won't other than it could limit the sale of higher capacity phones. But all they would have to do is sell their own memory micro SD apple branded cards. People would buy them no doubt.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

What's funny is you claim to dislike the iPhone so much but sure seems like you're spending some time looking stuff up about it. Closet iPhone lover?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What's funny is you claim to dislike the iPhone so much but sure seems like you're spending some time looking stuff up about it. Closet iPhone lover?

This is the kind of person that gets annoying. The people who bring reasons and facts make it a good debate. But this guy just wants to try and make fun of people because they like a different phone than him.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well shit I didnt know they were making a 6 plus.. I just got a Note 3 a few weeks ago.. Well shit... Oh well I like the Android better then the iphone so far anyways.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived