So called "ISIS ATTACKS" imminent in the coming months

can we shoot to kill if we see one. or do they have rights?

Make it quick and burn the bodies, Obama is playing both sides on this one.

That in itself is cause for alarm... Our president should stand up and say "Stay the fuck off our turf" ... Not Obitchma though

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im actually pretty excited to deploy here soon. Once I'm back the Avalanche will be under construction and full ground pounder approved. If only i didn't have debit now id be looking at 20K on 4 18's once I'm back. Oh well, and thanks for the support. You can always tell a vet/military brat by their vocabulary, Like your use of the word "vigilant". Everyone always need to be on the lookout for themselves. You can't have freedom/special privileges without someone being jealous and wanting to bring you down to their level, and this is what it seems to be.

There is a lot going on with ISIS i can not comment on. Im active duty military and deploy with in the month to go over as a response to the recent ISIS issues. Some you should believe, but always check the reliability of the source. Sometimes it can be factual and others pure ignorance, trying to sound educated on a subject they have no idea about. understand that actions are being taken.

There are plenty of vets here, and I/we understand why you can't say too much. I wish I could go with you.

I just hope that all Americans here at home remain vigilant, and not scared. Confront any perceived threat. If you have a bad feeling about a person rocking ISIS markings, call the authorities.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

can we shoot to kill if we see one. or do they have rights?

Make it quick and burn the bodies, Obama is playing both sides on this one.

That in itself is cause for alarm... Our president should stand up and say "Stay the fuck off our turf" ... Not Obitchma though

Thats why its up to us. Sure they can capture and behead a couple journalists in the middle of the desert, but let them try that shit here. They don't have the numbers, nor the ability to capture anybody who really "matters." And if they try that shit on lower to middle income types, the shits gonna get bad for them real quick.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

bro.. if i see shit like this here im taking up arm.. thats what our 2nd is for.. dont care if its against California law. have to protect my country and my freedom

edit.. whats with the ads on this thread.. its getting annoying

bro.. if i see shit like this here im taking up arm.. thats what our 2nd is for.. dont care if its against California law. have to protect my country and my freedom

It's based upon search preferences ..

I think quietly shanking them in the back with a nice triangle blade and calmly walking off would be fun... They'd be dead before anyone knew they were hit :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It's based upon search preferences ..

I think quietly shanking them in the back with a nice triangle blade and calmly walking off would be fun... They'd be dead before anyone knew they were hit :D

i never seen ads on here. they just started today. little screen pops up at the bottom and some dolls singing

good idea. but rather use my AR

if they come here it wont be like itnis there. they wouldnt last long. its going to be lone wolf attacks and twrrorist style bullshit.

I hoe when the boys get over there they turn it intk road to baghdad 2 and mow through these pieces of shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

No way they could organize here and even have a chance they only thing they could do is random bombings and even then it would not be long before people would run all Muslims right the Fuck out of the country wether or not they are extremists. And to all that are currently serving or have served thanks for your service and any who get deployed blow em all to hell.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

if they come here it wont be like itnis there. they wouldnt last long. its going to be lone wolf attacks and twrrorist style bullshit.

I hoe when the boys get over there they turn it intk road to baghdad 2 and mow through these pieces of shit

how many beers did you have when you posted this

:rofl:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

none its typing on my phone faster than the touch screen can capture so it looks all fucked up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived