So called "ISIS ATTACKS" imminent in the coming months

be glad you can carry. I go to new germany everyday. im screwed til I get home.

I feel your pain. I work for the federal government, and our facility, as a matter of fact the entire grounds, is a zero tolerance no firearms area. We can't even have a firearm in our vehicle (Louisiana state law has time and again ruled that your vehicle is an extension of your home, so even if you're on a college campus you can keep it in your vehicle) to protect ourselves while driving to/from work. Several of us have lobbied the upper management, and basically been told to cram it, if we get caught we get prosecuted.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

I feel your pain. I work for the federal government, and our facility, as a matter of fact the entire grounds, is a zero tolerance no firearms area. We can't even have a firearm in our vehicle (Louisiana state law has time and again ruled that your vehicle is an extension of your home, so even if you're on a college campus you can keep it in your vehicle) to protect ourselves while driving to/from work. Several of us have lobbied the upper management, and basically been told to cram it, if we get caught we get prosecuted.

i don't think the state can do much to change federal law though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

lol america.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

There is a lot going on with ISIS i can not comment on. Im active duty military and deploy with in the month to go over as a response to the recent ISIS issues. Some you should believe, but always check the reliability of the source. Sometimes it can be factual and others pure ignorance, trying to sound educated on a subject they have no idea about. understand that actions are being taken.

Just like we went over to get rid of Hussein but what'd we really go over there for? To protect our interests in oil and such. He was just a side target. (Yep, former active duty myself, deployed, etc etc....)

Sheena = pedobear

We will see. There have been rumors of ISIS being active in Juarez Mexico which is only about a 20min drive for me. Also is just a stones trow across the river of El Paso Tx. There is a huge military base there Ft Bliss. They have been on high security all week there.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

.... Just heard about this last night, can't help but feel a wee bit uneasy. with everything goin on as this is literally right down the road from my work into town.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/09/911_never_forget_museum_comes.html

Been carrying every day all day since Labor day. These didn't really help as they are both within about a half hour of my house.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/greenville/2014/09/08/man-found-dead-spencer-township/15271153/

http://fox17online.com/2014/09/06/naked-man-shot-and-killed-after-fight/

Been some other crazy shit going on in Downtown GR too. I got an email from the school that said to not walk to my car alone after dark because there has been the same type of robbery happening every night.

1349713160_rte.png

Tell me about it. The concept of "state sovereignty" is totally lost on this country in the current political climate.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

When a uniformed military officer cannot enter his daughters school because his uniform is offensive, ya I think as a country, we are going in a very bad direction. And I fear that the future doesn't hold much hope either.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

About two weeks ago there was a threat that "within three days" there would be an attack on a major US city.

Here we are.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Tell me about it. The concept of "state sovereignty" is totally lost on this country in the current political climate.

Well that isn't what I meant though. I mean the state can't change the laws on federal property.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived