So called "ISIS ATTACKS" imminent in the coming months

I bet there are more peopme carrying guns or knives around you than you think.

I don't doubt it, but the amount of people actually shooting each other is a lot lower.

Yeah instead they're stabbing each other. But probably only between May-September, because fuck trying to stab somebody through a parka, sweater, T-shirt, AND long johns lol.

Put it like this, 3 or 4 guys wanna jump me I'm clapping they ass. like this situation would've went different for me and I'm not making this some racial shit but you need a gun in Canada too

You clap em! clap em REAL GOOD lol

:drinks:

just fuckin with ya man

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I don't doubt it, but the amount of people actually shooting each other is a lot lower.

Yeah instead they're stabbing each other. But probably only between May-September, because fuck trying to stab somebody through a parka, sweater, T-shit, AND long johns lol.

In the winter it's the shithead drivers and icy roads the do the majority of the killing.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

According to Louis Ck a comedian I heard on Raw Dog Comedy on Sirius this morning it directly relates to canadians being bitches and taking more shit than americans lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah instead they're stabbing each other. But probably only between May-September, because fuck trying to stab somebody through a parka, sweater, T-shirt, AND long johns lol.

:rofl:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Put it like this, 3 or 4 guys wanna jump me I'm clapping they ass. like this situation would've went different for me and I'm not making this some racial shit but you need a gun in Canada too

What a bunch of pussies it's was one dude and they were stilled scared to step. I wouldn't have even pulled unless I got grounded I would have stood and fought those chumps. That's unless my kids were around then it's night night for them real quick.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

bro.. if i see shit like this here im taking up arm.. thats what our 2nd is for.. dont care if its against California law. have to protect my country and my freedom

edit.. whats with the ads on this thread.. its getting annoying

2nd amendment is for us to protect ourselves from the government, who sadly are the ones stealing our freedoms not ISIS (ISIL) The government funded ISIS and fought along side of them in Syria, But now that ISIS has gained popularity, income, AND land, which is their main goal taking land, not attacking on american soil. Not that they wouldn't attack us on our soil if they had the chance cause they would, but they have their hands full fighting the Peshmergas among other regional military that do NOT support them. Our own government is more of a imminent threat to us than anyone else in the world, and if you don't believe that, you will be the sheep that willingly walk into the FEMA camps ect. Thinking that it's "the government keeping us safe" We ALL must stay vigilant and not be easily persuaded by mainstream medias scare tactics! Stay vigilant my friends!!

Archived