Verizon Account Hacked - How?

So apparently someone bought and activated a new iphone on our Verizon account and had been using it for about 20 days before we noticed it.

Whats odd is the same day i activated a refurbished phone i bought from ebay, the iphone was bought and activated the same day so im assuming the phone i bought was bugged.

The ebay store had alot of feedback and the typical 99% rating. They do all phones so idk if they are a scam or if the previous owner of the phone was a scammer.

Any idea how this happened?

All charges have been reversed and everything is taken care of but i want to know how this happens.

That sucks! I have no clue how it happened but we had a similar situation at work recently. We have about 30 phones on our plan, I was going through the bill and the current one was about $600 higher than the previous months. Also, the previous month we upgraded 6 of our phones and it just happens that at the same time we upgraded those 6 someone activated 6 new lines on our account. This was with verizon also. I spent two days on the phone getting it straightened out.

Slammin... shit just ain't goin your way. Amp, phone, etc. But you shouldn't have been looking at adult rated content on your phone... Lol. jk. For reals, Idk how

after all the shit that people get away with, its like why dont i just be a thief, im smarter than 99.9% of them and it seems like its easy for the dumb ones without a thought out plan to get away..

Cant people just go legit in life? It feels alot better when you earn something.

like for real LOL

amen. you just getting jooched lately.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Slammin... shit just ain't goin your way. Amp, phone, etc. But you shouldn't have been looking at adult rated content on your phone... Lol. jk. For reals, Idk how

after all the shit that people get away with, its like why dont i just be a thief, im smarter than 99.9% of them and it seems like its easy for the dumb ones without a thought out plan to get away..

Cant people just go legit in life? It feels alot better when you earn something.

like for real LOL

honestly no. If you look at it, takes work to get it either way... whatever it is. A car, an amp, a whatever. But way thiefs see it? Takes a little bit of work to steal...takes a shit ton of work to buy. Which, is true. But typically, no conscience or anything to get that good feeling of earning. I feel bad for taking shit for free... even if it's a stupid ass pen. I'll return that shit when I'm done. Others go to banks or whatnot, do their business and steal the pen. It's like "really?". Granted, that's basically worthless but... yeah. I've had quite a few brand new cars in my young life. My brother sees what hard work can do. What does he do? Goes and parties all the time, wastes all his money, etc... he doesn't even have a car. When we did live together, always ask me for a ride. And whenever something bad happens to me, "good, that little prick deserves it". Why? Cause I went out and EARNED it?

So honestly... no. They rather fuck around, do nothing, and just steal what you earned....

edit-a typo

Sheena = pedobear

I'll bet all my money it was someone at a Verizon store that did it. I know someone that used to sell phones and he and his friends never paid their own phone bills. They would just add phones to customers lilines and when it would get noticed and shut off they would put them on someone else's contract.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the week my ex wife filed for divorce and served me papers she went out an opened a phone in my name for herself. When I found out I called sprint and told them to disconnect the bill and remove it from my credit as i didnt authorize it and I need it disconnected and removed from my credit. they wouldnt do crap since I didnt have the password but yet it was opened with all my information..

WTF...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

could be alot of things. Look at what it takes to open an account or more importantly what it takes to add a line on your account. Could have been a mistake at the store or could be someone has some of your information and just filled in the blanks.

Go with the easiest and laziest way someone could do it...thats probably the one they used.

Archived