I did the overlay on my jeep and personally think it looks kinda tacky... but then again I get complements on it also...

same style as what you linked... has a switch to change from green/blue and a dimmer.... the thing gets bright as fuck too-

I've taking mine apart to look at it. Salt mine has the colored film. After some research though I found that I can lightly sand it off. From there in going to put in blue led bulbs. Then try and find away to keep the needle red as when you shine a blue led at it it wants to have somewhat of a purple how to it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I didn't even bother with replacing the OEM bulb. After mine shook apart I got behind the gauges and added two 6" white LED strips to a switched power source. I don't have dim control and the dash lights are always on/off with the car but its better than no lighting at all!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I've got white on blue. I drove it off the lot

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived