tbeats Posted September 13, 2014 Report Posted September 13, 2014 Ok so right now im runinng a cheap $20 set of monster RCA cables to my sub and highs amp. Would the sky high be any better. Any benefit?
tacomaguy1 Posted September 13, 2014 Report Posted September 13, 2014 If its fine now it won't make a difference Team Flex Issues
hdorre Posted September 14, 2014 Report Posted September 14, 2014 My SHCA RCAs i got are nice and all... but then again.. So is Monsters nice stuff from what I've seen. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Jessica Posted September 14, 2014 Report Posted September 14, 2014 i would just leave well enough alone. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
tbeats Posted October 6, 2014 Author Report Posted October 6, 2014 Well went ahead and swapped out the monster rca . Note was the lowwer line red one cant remember the model. But improvement in SQ with the sky high is very noticeable.. great product.
Kyblack76 Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 Your completly full of shit. ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Jessica Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 I don't want to knock SHCA but I have some of their RCA's and they don't seem like anything special. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Chris Hammer Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 lol nice sq.... Don't have to lie to kick it. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Jhunt94 Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 I'd be very surprised if you could audibly notice a difference between the two.. Don't get me wrong I love SCHA RCA's but I don't think the human ear could notice that small of a difference. You probably assume that they're better so they sound better. Just saying. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Slinky Posted October 6, 2014 Report Posted October 6, 2014 lmfao this post... I refuse to believe you can hear a difference. Monster rca's are far from cheap anyways. I've heard like 10 different sets of rcas in my own builds and they all perform the same. The only thing that matters is where you run them. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.