Jump to content

your thoughts


dolarbilz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds tripindickular to me bro !!!

Get to it !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

bill i have a 90.4 its a fully active amps that i will sell to you for cheap unless you are absolutely against going active

Not totally against active just yet..I already bought the amps.I wanted lots of power. Reason why the 200.2

Posted

Tuned in, choices on builds suck when your trying to keep it simple but you want more.

Posted

Yes everybody push to extreme..I know I do.I just going have to..passive here I come..I really want those Linear Power components ...

Edit: Fixed

www.linearpower.com

They can easily be set up passive or active.

Talk to Ray.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1003 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...