Jump to content

BEWARE DO NOT SIT IN ZAC METTS RIDE... IT HURTS


Recommended Posts

Posted

For a fundamental frequency that is common, but for a harmonic you lose acoustic energy every step up.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

I'm kinda happy I didn't get a demo now

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I want to see someone puke from sitting in that vehicle.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

you've never sat in something retarded have you? my mid 50s make it feel like someone speed bagged your kidneys. I can't imagine how this does you in.

Galen was this an old extreme van that he adopted?

Its brutal trust me... like i was reaching my for runs to try and rub the pain out as i sat in there.. it dont work lol... I think so about the van

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

Posted

has this been Ninja approved yet

:ph34r: :ph34r:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...