77-AUDIO Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 Well I'm single again after looking at my bills and wondering WTF. I figured it out that I will be about 1K richer a month after I pay all my bills. sweet I can get caught back up and get my oldest a car soon, and some audio. We are still friends and will continue to be as we have agreed on a lot of things. Going to take me a few months to get caught back up but that's it. Sucks that its around Christmas time but hey better now than never. No more live in gf. Nor will I get married again. If that comes up shes like the wind GONE.... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Slinky Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 Well I'm single again after looking at my bills and wondering WTF. I figured it out that I will be about 1K richer a month after I pay all my bills. sweet I can get caught back up and get my oldest a car soon, and some audio. We are still friends and will continue to be as we have agreed on a lot of things. Going to take me a few months to get caught back up but that's it. Sucks that its around Christmas time but hey better now than never. No more live in gf. Nor will I get married again. If that comes up shes like the wind GONE.... I feel like you are leaving out some important details here. Anyways, about a month ago my girlfriend of 3 years and I split up. It's not the end of the world. Keep on truckin man. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 7, 2014 Report Posted October 7, 2014 Sucks that its around Christmas time but hey better now than never. No my man, it's the best time. Now you save a couple hundred on her present, Lol!
77-AUDIO Posted October 7, 2014 Author Report Posted October 7, 2014 Well I'm single again after looking at my bills and wondering WTF. I figured it out that I will be about 1K richer a month after I pay all my bills. sweet I can get caught back up and get my oldest a car soon, and some audio. We are still friends and will continue to be as we have agreed on a lot of things. Going to take me a few months to get caught back up but that's it. Sucks that its around Christmas time but hey better now than never. No more live in gf. Nor will I get married again. If that comes up shes like the wind GONE.... I feel like you are leaving out some important details here. Anyways, about a month ago my girlfriend of 3 years and I split up. It's not the end of the world. Keep on truckin man. was just having finical problems... figured it was the best way. even with her bills and mine I should oh had about 700 left a month. I had none. trying to figure out how to pay my car note and rent at the moment. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Slinky Posted October 8, 2014 Report Posted October 8, 2014 Well I'm single again after looking at my bills and wondering WTF. I figured it out that I will be about 1K richer a month after I pay all my bills. sweet I can get caught back up and get my oldest a car soon, and some audio. We are still friends and will continue to be as we have agreed on a lot of things. Going to take me a few months to get caught back up but that's it. Sucks that its around Christmas time but hey better now than never. No more live in gf. Nor will I get married again. If that comes up shes like the wind GONE.... I feel like you are leaving out some important details here. Anyways, about a month ago my girlfriend of 3 years and I split up. It's not the end of the world. Keep on truckin man. was just having finical problems... figured it was the best way. even with her bills and mine I should oh had about 700 left a month. I had none. trying to figure out how to pay my car note and rent at the moment. Shiiiit. If women are as independent as they say they are, they can handle their own damn bills. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
gckless Posted October 8, 2014 Report Posted October 8, 2014 Tell her ass to work. She's going to have to now anyway, unless Mom and Dad are taking care of things. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
77-AUDIO Posted October 17, 2014 Author Report Posted October 17, 2014 ^^^We had an ecig business that was a small mom and pop shop, and thats what she said she did all day. which wasnt true. we didnt have a bunch of people in the shop when we had a brick and mortar. and then when we did it on a on call style the phone wasnt ringing off the hook. Im better off. and its about to start looking up. kinda gloomy getting caught up. but hope this time next year ill be back in the bass. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Motorboat KER Posted October 17, 2014 Report Posted October 17, 2014 ^^^We had an ecig business that was a small mom and pop shop, and thats what she said she did all day. which wasnt true. we didnt have a bunch of people in the shop when we had a brick and mortar. and then when we did it on a on call style the phone wasnt ringing off the hook. Im better off. and its about to start looking up. kinda gloomy getting caught up. but hope this time next year ill be back in the bass. Hey man if you ever need bulk vapes (wax, liquid, herb) let me know Or a website created let me know!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.