Don't Touch My Stereo!

This thread kinda reminds me of the Dodge Dart commercial where Craig Robinson sings don't touch my dart.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Had a wall of 4 - 15" RF's in a S10 and borrowed it to friends. they came back with fuses in power wire blown...

Had an Astro with 12 - 12", got my oil changed, as I was sitting there waiting I heard loud bass, yup, same as what happened to you.

I don't mind a little bit as long as they aren't messing with any settings BUT the volume and even then just a little not a lot.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

There's one person's DNA on my system and it mine don't want any DNA messing with my system at all.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

There is a difference of working a/c and non working a/c..... Working a/c is on.. Non working well... I can fix that for you too.

Oh and im going to move the seat too cause Im going to drive the car.. I dont feel like eating steering wheel

Edit: as long as I can move them back.... If there is a wall.. I have to live with it.

dont have a wall, and my a/c is working, but i just dont use it...

Also whenyou go out or take someone out for a party and there is some of THOSE friends who tries to flip the shit out of your car audio equipement

like there was a time when random friends tries to set some random settings on my deck in my car....it pisses me off so bad...and then they look at you like wtf man?...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I always take my faceplate off. I've taken my car to some shady places (cheap immigrant labor ftw), and I highly doubt they would pay for anything if they broke it. So, I remove the temptation to fuck with it.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

there was a time when me and a couple of friends went to germany to a car audio show...as one of the friends was beeing pulled over the police guy asks him to check the veichle...as it did the police guy somehow pulled one of the power wires of one of the amplifiers... never did touch the car after...as we went on the road after the police stop we laughed as shit to what happend..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Anytime I know some 16 year old tart is going to be near my truck when getting work done on it, I pull the master fuse (which is hidden) out for the main turn on relay.
I've even caught one prick with that hidden fuse when he said "I think your stereo doesn't work" I just smiled and said " That's the point" :finger:

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived