TeamHT Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 And because no one shares my opinion stay out of it? You mean I can only post in this thread if my opinion tickles your pickle? Give me a break. All things aside, that was the absolute dumbest thing I've read this week. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Ah....he uses name calling to prove a point. Obviously you've got a sore vulva so I'll leave you to it, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Nightshade Posted October 9, 2014 Author Report Posted October 9, 2014 Ah....he uses name calling to prove a point. Obviously you've got a sore vulva so I'll leave you to it, lol I call them like I see them. Oh yeah enjoy your job at the carwash. Because honestly there is no other reason you would be okay with this unless you were a dumb fuck like the type of people that do this shit. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
never knows best Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 this whole thread is about having respect for someones stereo and the lack there of from people that have unsupervised access to said stereo... teamht says he don't care just don't turn it up past 35 and all is ok.... assuming that the person has any respect for you and wont turn it up past 35.... so...... what makes you think they'll listen to you if they don't care what you say???
sbg Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Went to the gas station one time for some beer when I went inside I left my system going. On low volume) as I'm in the store I hear loud bass and the windows are rattling. I look out side and some random guy is playing my system! Has his arm in the window turning up the volume. I went nuts on the guy. Pushed him and talked a lot of shit..... After that I never keep my car running when I'm not in it. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Never touch another man's hat or his radio. Or this dude's briefcase.................
Nightshade Posted October 9, 2014 Author Report Posted October 9, 2014 Went to the gas station one time for some beer when I went inside I left my system going. On low volume) as I'm in the store I hear loud bass and the windows are rattling. I look out side and some random guy is playing my system! Has his arm in the window turning up the volume. I went nuts on the guy. Pushed him and talked a lot of shit..... After that I never keep my car running when I'm not in it. That's fucked up dude! Absolutely not one bit of respect for another person's property. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Went to the gas station one time for some beer when I went inside I left my system going. On low volume) as I'm in the store I hear loud bass and the windows are rattling. I look out side and some random guy is playing my system! Has his arm in the window turning up the volume. I went nuts on the guy. Pushed him and talked a lot of shit..... After that I never keep my car running when I'm not in it. I would've beat the shit out of him.
sbg Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Went to the gas station one time for some beer when I went inside I left my system going. On low volume) as I'm in the store I hear loud bass and the windows are rattling. I look out side and some random guy is playing my system! Has his arm in the window turning up the volume. I went nuts on the guy. Pushed him and talked a lot of shit..... After that I never keep my car running when I'm not in it.I would've beat the shit out of him. Was about to fight the guy. Especially after I was like wtf are you doing in my car. And he tells me to go fuck off its just a stereo. as we are about to get to it some people came over to stop the fight before it even happened 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
tacomaguy1 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Better than driving off in your car.....wouldn't ever leave mine running not in it Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.