pioneerforlife Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 If i had a small everyday system i wouldn't care. but with 2 9512's on 6K......at .25, i would care. i mean if you clipped them they would bottom out, and i had no electrical to support the power. unless you are into car audio, you would not know how to control that. that would piss me off. then again other people don't see it as anything special. they see it as just a stereo. bottom line though, no matter the system, you shouldn't mess with other peoples shit. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
dangaranga Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Mess with my shit, it's not my fault if you get shanked lol There's only a few people i'd trust to touch my system lol Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
MrSkippyJ Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 all this talk of respect...and it's followed up by threatening to beat people... One person leaves his shit running while he is in the store, so not only is he forcing other people to listen to his music, he is not even fucking listening to it himself? Seems like some people have a fucked up definition of respect. I honestly have never seen the issue or annoyance. Would it be an issue if you didn't have a loud system but the still listened to music. By reading I can see I'm the minority but as long as settings weren't touched I don't really care. I like to let people play around with my setups and listen to it how they choose I'm there with you. I haven't had it happen but as long as it didn't blow anything. Of course the other side of that is if they did mess something up would be proving it was them and not like that before hand. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Nightshade Posted October 9, 2014 Author Report Posted October 9, 2014 It is about the fact that I was there to have a service performed on my vehicle and the employees overstepped their boundaries. I didn't threaten anyone, I didn't yell at them, I did make a smartass comment but they had it coming. What they did was rude and uncalled for. They did not respect my personal property whether they hurt something or not it is about respect. It is my vehicle and I have the right as the owner of that vehicle to say who can and can not touch the radio in it. My wife doesn't even mess with the radio, not that I don't trust her to, but she knows how sensitive the equipment is and she doesn't want to mess anything up. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
MrSkippyJ Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Note that I didnt say YOU threatened anyone, nor did I say it was wrong to expect people to leave your shit alone. All I said was it wouldn't bother me that much and some people had threatened people or left their stuff playing. If you didn't do that then I wasn't talking about you. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Nightshade Posted October 9, 2014 Author Report Posted October 9, 2014 Note that I didnt say YOU threatened anyone, nor did I say it was wrong to expect people to leave your shit alone. All I said was it wouldn't bother me that much and some people had threatened people or left their stuff playing. If you didn't do that then I wasn't talking about you. I realize that you may not have been talking about me. I am just trying to restate the reason why I started the thread. I don't want others to think that I am trying to come off as an asshole because I got mad at a guy for touching my stereo. I appologize for getting defensive so quickly. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 I didn't say shit about respect. If I pulled in the gas station on ignorant shit then I might as well continue by trying to beat someone ass for doing some ignorant shit.
Keith77 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 I didn't say shit about respect. If I pulled in the gas station on ignorant shit then I might as well continue by trying to beat someone ass for doing some ignorant shit. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
sbg Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 all this talk of respect...and it's followed up by threatening to beat people... One person leaves his shit running while he is in the store, so not only is he forcing other people to listen to his music, he is not even fucking listening to it himself? Seems like some people have a fucked up definition of respect. I honestly have never seen the issue or annoyance. Would it be an issue if you didn't have a loud system but the still listened to music. By reading I can see I'm the minority but as long as settings weren't touched I don't really care. I like to let people play around with my setups and listen to it how they chooseI'm there with you. I haven't had it happen but as long as it didn't blow anything. Of course the other side of that is if they did mess something up would be proving it was them and not like that before hand. First off my system was vary low volume. Like 5, so it wasn't even loud to were others could hear it unless you were right at my door. Only reason I could see that guy doing that to my shit is because my windows were down and its a sealed off trunk so you see it soon as you look in side. In no way did I pull in full tilt or park my shit and go inside with it bumping. Just to clear that up. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
MrSkippyJ Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 Note that I didnt say YOU threatened anyone, nor did I say it was wrong to expect people to leave your shit alone. All I said was it wouldn't bother me that much and some people had threatened people or left their stuff playing. If you didn't do that then I wasn't talking about you. I realize that you may not have been talking about me. I am just trying to restate the reason why I started the thread. I don't want others to think that I am trying to come off as an asshole because I got mad at a guy for touching my stereo. I appologize for getting defensive so quickly.No you're good man. I think it's perfectly acceptable to get pissed at someone for doing this. I read what you said and you basically told him not to do it again. All of that is acceptable, imho.Just some other responses have been crazy is all I am saying. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.