Jump to content

The What ever happened to that one guy thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

the fick he didnt know it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I thibk randy moved on to new hobbies. ray who really knows. hes nkt at ai anymore

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ray from Audio Innovations

Randy (Assman)

I thibk randy moved on to new hobbies. ray who really knows. hes nkt at ai anymore

Pretty sure Ray is at Sonus now. I follow him on Instagram. Not sure why he isn't active in here anymore.

Posted

what ever happen to that guy,,, Captain Stupid . he got me with one of his ideas...!!! (copper)..

& that guy EARTH stays workin hard.. gotta bring by some REUZE for that guy, & dave& brian.. !!!

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Posted

Where the hell is Boon?

I saw him around last year on a New Zealand car audio board but I miss his posts around here. He is wicked smart.

This. I always learned something when Boon posted.

Him, and adam (Adamsbutthole). Haven't seen em in ages.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

 

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...