Top 80 Majors Based on Lifetime Earnings

Sys admin makes ~$100-150 a year. Average person works for what like 30-40 years before retiring?

Thats like ~4m (guesstimated)

hate to break it to you unless youre in a major metro market a sys admin isnt clearing 100k. and then the cozt of living is going to kill you. there are sys admins who do clear six figures but it isnt something that happens fresh out of school.

Yea, I have talked to a few and they said they start to make 6 figures after about 5 years or so in the business. At least the guys at my work and my dads work said that. It may not be true in all cases.

those guys are msking 100k. I need to come to work there. id be good for about 160 then

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont have a degree and I made 500k in 4 yrs so mw thinks that chart is inaccurate.

Definitely is inaccurate I have a friend with no college degree that makes $90k as a network engineer. He's 26

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

or the fact that the scale is completely wrong and doesnt match up with statistics that are real

"Median Lifetime Earnings".

Many individual examples will be well above and well below the reported figure. That's how stats work.

or the fact that the scale is completely wrong and doesnt match up with statistics that are real

Many individual examples will be well above and well below the reported figure. That's how stats work.

im well aware of how they work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They aren't right even as a median and were clearly numbers published by an engineering school as a recruiting tool.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Even the top jobs on that list are really low. Take 2 million, say 40 years or work, that's 50k a year, or about $24 and hour. Provided that what you actually take home.

I make more than that...and I'm not even making the good money at my job.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I doubt it adjusted for people that died young or retired early or things like that.

My point was that most statistics can seem way off if you don't consider the extreme variables.

Like, the median age of death was like 30 in the 1900's. Not because of people dying around the age of thirty, but because of a high infant mortality rate.

So these stats could be dead accurate based on the criteria they were created with. They could be manufactured. I don't care enough to get to the bottom of it.

I doubt it adjusted for people that died young or retired early or things like that.

My point was that most statistics can seem way off if you don't consider the extreme variables.

Like, the median age of death was like 30 in the 1900's. Not because of people dying around the age of thirty, but because of a high infant mortality rate.

So these stats could be dead accurate based on the criteria they were created with. They could be manufactured. I don't care enough to get to the bottom of it.

If that chart is accurate, then my engineering colleagues don't make shit ;) They better step it up. They are dragging the average down :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived