DSP recommendations

did you sell your .3 Kyle?

5 hours after i had it hooked up... i sold that fucking thing.

I put it in,,... struggled with updates, .. the damn KNOB about blew my subs.... Up and down (rf actually is STILL updating that)

I pulled it out, and sold it THAT night bro.

Dude.......... I didnt care for it at all. Just me. :shrug:

Again, just me......

• 7 months later...

whats the difference between the helix dsp and the zapco dsp z8 and the rf 360.3

Different brands. Different features. Look at the specs of each for yourself and see how they differ

I'm noticing some quirky shit with mine after just installing it, but to be fair I've been waiting on my RTA to get here (just came in) to really set it up proplerly. More concerned about this sub knob stuff that Ky is talking about. I know he had some BT issues as well as others have, but that may not be a big deal for me. Biggest worry for me is that I see a lot of people saying that they're on their 2nd and 3rd units due to reliability issues - power supply fails, etc.. Wondering if I should have gone with the Mosconi now.

whats the difference between the helix dsp and the zapco dsp z8 and the rf 360.3

look at the interface. One of the most important things in a dsp.

For me, its the Helix pro with the 32 band parametric equalizer. Nothing else comes close with their graphic equalizers ....

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

look at the interface. One of the most important things in a dsp.

For me, its the Helix pro with the 32 band parametric equalizer. Nothing else comes close with their graphic equalizers ....

Thats the one ive been dick riding..

that,and i like the one from ARC also.....

just from what i see, read, hear.

edit - if i could afford a mosconi, i would..

but, that HELIX is the one im looking at hard,.... and im watching a unit from arc on some forums.....

I've been having naughty dreams about the helix.

same bro... same....

i got a ass load of read on it,.. and i like the way it is looking... fooooo shooow...

it was in PASMAG a few months ago,.. and William brought it up (dollarbillz) i read that write up 11 times......

its in my money, unlike the mosconi, or bit 10....... but seems to do, what it does, and does it well...

Archived