Karkov Posted November 2, 2014 Report Posted November 2, 2014 That be a lot of money 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Posted November 2, 2014 They would match the stormtrooper I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Soccerballzs Posted November 2, 2014 Report Posted November 2, 2014 Now you need 2 for your Accord! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Posted November 2, 2014 lots of money, but maybe you can get on team b2 in the process and they would hook you up
Swordlordboy1234 Posted November 3, 2014 Author Report Posted November 3, 2014 Sorry, the accord is done. But those woofers would be pretty fun to play with. I imagine a 5k per woofer would be fun. Which arm to cut off to pay for them. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Jerry Fang Posted November 3, 2014 Report Posted November 3, 2014 Bad ass mofos, whats the retail on those??Just a kidney. lol.. I bet. Lol
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 4, 2014 Report Posted November 4, 2014 Bad ass mofos, whats the retail on those??Just a kidney. lol.. I bet. Lol posted on the previous page 1300$ is retail. 97 pounds of pure sex
TRTC360 Posted November 4, 2014 Report Posted November 4, 2014 I do not see the purpose in a 5" coil one bit. Shit even 4" coils are unnecessary lots of times. Different strokes for different folks I guess. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
CleanSierra Posted November 4, 2014 Report Posted November 4, 2014 I find a 5" cool comical as well. I'm glad that some folks will be happy about this woofer. It's not for an average user that's for sure, Team or no Team price. I don't see the point in so much moving mass. 5" of coil and former, plus cone and surround is a LOT of mass. A motor that big should get the job done. At what point are the results negligible from what a 3 or 4" coil setup with a reasonable amount of motor force can accomplish though? I'm no sub builder, I'm no engineer. I just don't get this sexy trend of a monster motor and huge ass coil. I guess it's not all THAT new of a trend since big, big motors have been around for a long time. I'm just seeing this resurgence of over the top stuff and it's making me shake my head. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 I find a 5" cool comical as well. I'm glad that some folks will be happy about this woofer. It's not for an average user that's for sure, Team or no Team price. I don't see the point in so much moving mass. 5" of coil and former, plus cone and surround is a LOT of mass. A motor that big should get the job done. At what point are the results negligible from what a 3 or 4" coil setup with a reasonable amount of motor force can accomplish though? I'm no sub builder, I'm no engineer. I just don't get this sexy trend of a monster motor and huge ass coil. I guess it's not all THAT new of a trend since big, big motors have been around for a long time. I'm just seeing this resurgence of over the top stuff and it's making me shake my head. T/S Specs (prior to break in) RE: 1.8 ohm FS: 31,6 VAS: 34,51 L QTS: 0,705 QMS: 5,259 QES: 0.814 SPL: 85.4 (1w / 1 m) MMS: 626 g Xmax: 40mm Power Handling(RMS): 4000+ watts Net weight 97lbs i posted these on the last page though NO ONE read them lol and there is rumors of this sub taking 10 K wrms with out breaking a sweet its slightly heaver than the team sundown sub which has a 4 inch coil.. sooo (540.68mms) with a larger motor soo ehh maybe it will be close in efficiency
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.