isnt it Thomas Jefferson?

The third president has been claimed by the Democratic Party as one of its own, with the Jefferson-Jackson dinners that are annual fundraising events, especially for prospective presidential candidates. The irony is that Jefferson has more in common with Republican Party conservatives than with the Democrat

if he would have been a liberal there wouldn't have been a deceleration of Independence, at least not by him.. he would have bent over and kept paying taxes to his king.. liberals dont fight for their rights.. they like to give away their rights, liberty, and personal freedom for security

Really? So what does that make me? I am a proud gun owner, ridiculously against government involvement in my life, and I agree with having a strong military because sometimes you just need to bomb the fuck out of someone.

But I am not conservative at all.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

libertarian?

it would be much better for me if there was no political parties. i vote for whichever helps me and the country. today i could vote democrat tomorrow i might vote republican. i really dont have a preference.. i just happen to not like Dianne, Obama , Barbara Boxer, Maxine waters, Bloomberg and everyone that wants to take my freedom for what they think it would make this country better place.

I want to take your FREEDOM and make it into a juicy cheeseburger!!!

LOL :)

seriously though...

I also disagree with laws that prohibit someone from getting married and also think a national health care can be a good thing as well as a welfare system that helps those truly in need.

I am not saying current versions of these work well however.

I have view points all over the place really.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The line between people who lean left and right is not that far apart unless you're talkingn about the ultra right and left

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The line between people who lean left and right is not that far apart unless you're talkingn about the ultra right and left

and then those that bend down..... from the strain on their back....

If you're not standing up for your rights and voting is one of those you are the one being bent over.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Agree completely! People just don't seem to see it though.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I wish their was one year where no one would vote

I think that would change more things than if every person that could vote would vote

I wish everyone who could vote would. Then it could actually be considered democracy since people think that if they don't vote it doesn't make a difference. Well maybe if everyone who thought that way voted it would.

I not saying for every election

But just once

Archived