Jump to content

Digital Designs throwin shade to other companies?


Recommended Posts

Posted

we just said that you dont pay msrp for DD.

yet people still.... you know what forget it again...

I get you.

Its all who you know though, for any brand. I have contacts for a few companies that give me amazing pricing. But, I know nobody from some others and can't find a reasonable quote.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I get good pricing. but I get better fi and aa pricing at this point. if I can figure.out where to put more shit ill be moving away from dd

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I ran a single 1508 for years, never let me down.

Sure as hell didn't pay retail, but I'd back them up as proof they're solid subs that won't give you any bullshit.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

I really like DD's subs and I really like how they were able to make a more affordable subwoofer through the sister company SoundQubed. I also love how they keep their flagship stuff in the USA where it belongs, cause FUCK putting those designs in the hands of a foreign country that will end up stealing it and putting them out of business with labor that is considered illegal by our own standards. I love their products and yes, they are VERY expensive. But with DD, you really do get what you pay for. No bull shit.

Posted

Tbh, if you pay MSRP for audio, you're doing it wrong.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3119 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...