Ferguson now having a melt down

Apparently they have video evidence of the kid pushing a store clerk and taking stuff minutes before the incident.

So that makes me question the kids character etc

But then again he was shot 6 times which def seems excessive

But then again if your running away from a potential threat, what is the reason to stop and turn around?? I would keep running. .

So I do not believe someone including myself, after making the decision to run for your life, would stop running for any other reason but to potentially neutralize the threat..

Which points to the officer acting justly.

The only caviat to the running is if the officer commanded him to stop or get shot, which is easily plausible, and when he stopped the officer shot him anyway. Which is murder..

I guess the cop could argue the turning around with hand movements provoked the officer to fire.. and I could see that.. but 6 times seems much to me, but in a life or death moment I suppose you arent counting bullets..

But imo it takes much less than 6 shots to take a man down at close range unimpeaded, especially if ur trained.

It could go either way, and imo with any doubt at all the cop has to walk.. the key being the was on tape robbing the store. Maybe not keep his job, but I dont see how you send him to jail or take away his life..

// my 2c after googling wtf this is about..

People have lived through many more than 6 shots.

suge knight LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

if its justified its not murder even if its 3 magazines that got emptied on him. if that was murder then anyone who has killed someone that was justified should be in jail for murder. this wasnt murder since it was proven it was justified. no mater if he got shot 6 times or 100

by the way its not a clip and since when is 6 shots a full magazine. to my understanding cops have 16 rounds in a mag.. the magazine was not emptied he still had 10 more to go.. i call that trigger control. not many cops stop at 6 or even 10

Its w.e and I wont continue to argue, and to some degree I agree with alot of what has been said and realize that yes w.e is needed etc and ppl take x shots and still return fire.

But its the context. If there was return fire, fine shoot him 1k times.. if a man is running for his life, he does not stop running for no reason.

If you instruct him to stop and shoot him, its murder

It doesnt take 6 shots face to face to realize you shot an unarmed man.

He was stopped, turning around within feet of you. Its not rambo for christ sakes. Im not saying 6 is out of this world, but simply that I question the number of shots given this particular scenario.

And I know 6 shots isnt a clip, but you cant go around emptying the mag on ppl is what im saying. Every bullet counts imo. Just like 1 headshot equals he dead, defense. One more means you murdered him..

Cops dont get to go around pulling zombieland double tap rules on ppl and say oops about it.

I exagerate at times yes but im kinda explaining my train of thought not so much arguing for one side or another

Dumb phone edit

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Lol this shit is too stupid. Everyone who is protesting for what all these people are protesting, is a moron. Go dig a ditch, throw some wood in it. Pour some gas on it all, jump in and light it up. I have been telling my friends and family, I feel like a revolution, or something of some sort will happen. Now I am not saying this is a revolution because it's not what so ever. I am saying this is a bad thing going on and creating a retarded division within the country. It will only get worse.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Shit's nuts, yo. Pic related.

1416891890948.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Shit's nuts, yo. Pic related.1416891890948.jpg

Thats racist, but lolz. Everyone everywhere is racist anyway.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Forensic evidence has proven all the shots were close range and face to face. The cop stopped shooting as soon as the kid stopped assaulting him IN HIS SQUAD CAR and the kid fell running away.

They wouldn't care if a video came out, the evidence means nothing to them it never has.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived