Jump to content

Car shopping! Need ideaers.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, early 2015 I plan on getting a new car (well new to me)

Max I want to spend is 25k

Sedan or couple, no trucks, no suv's

Looking for 2010+

No basic trims.. i'd like to have something nice, sunroof, leather(not needed), foglights, ect.

So far, what have caught my eye is

1. Volkswagon CC (2012+)

2. Dodge Charger R/T (2010+)

3. Chevy Malibu 2LTZ (2010+)

I've been looking and haven't really found much..

Guys got any suggestions?

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

If I had $25k to spend I'd go brand new and get a 200s they are nice as hell I honestly doubt you'll find a nicer car for the money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

If I had $25k to spend I'd go brand new and get a 200s they are nice as hell I honestly doubt you'll find a nicer car for the money.

Yeah, I was looking at those before I got my 2014 Dodge Dart (sister ended up giving her car back, and she took over payments on it)

I liked the Dart, but want something a little bit bigger. Plus it looked like a girls car the more I looked at it.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

Cc has issues I looked into them. A lot of little shit. Switches and things like that. I didn't really care for my Malibu. If I was going to do a new Chevy and it wasn't the ss it would be the impala

Looked At the Chargers too. Nice car if you get it upgraded some.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
Posted

Charger doesn't catch my eye.

Gas mileage doesnt really bother me, in my jeep I was getting around 10. Ill be happy with high teens to low 20s tbh lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...