Sonic Electronix

Member since 1/24/14. I do a lot of reading and not much posting. I'll be posting my 1 post on Monday. Thanks to everyone that will be donating items for the raffle. To spend your money on someone else that you haven't meet and this close to Christmas says a lot about all of ya. THANKS!

Ken what coil is that woofer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

guessing he deleted his post so he doesn't win anything.

Between the 2 of you, you guys could trump the raffle if you chose to do so.

I am sure N8 doesn't need any of he stuff up for grabs, and i know you said that if you won anything other than the battery that you would give it away. Pretty cool of both of you IMO,

I dont want to take away from those who need it. I'm a big boy and I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford almost anything I want. There is no reason for me to take from someone else who may truly be able to fill a hole with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont want to take away from those who need it. I'm a big boy and I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford almost anything I want. There is no reason for me to take from someone else who may truly be able to fill a hole with it.

I already have a idea of how im going to forward anything I win. Except the battery LOL. If I win that, well, I need it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

exacty why Im not entering

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

if someone is donating wood im in it.. that's about all i need

im just kidding and would have been good if people did the same with letting it all ago to someone who can use it all.. people who enter just to get the battery terminals is a joke.. spend thousands on gear, cant afford a set of terminals.. if you can afford all the gear you can afford the terminals on your next paycheck. having one winner is awesome. someone who does not have gear and cant ever afford one.

this is like donating money to Bill Gates. giving someone something they don't need or have easy access to it. i know getting something free sounds good and all but lets not get selfish

im just kidding and would have been good if people did the same with letting it all ago to someone who can use it all.. people who enter just to get the battery terminals is a joke.. spend thousands on gear, cant afford a set of terminals.. if you can afford all the gear you can afford the terminals on your next paycheck. having one winner is awesome. someone who does not have gear and cant ever afford one.

this is like donating money to Bill Gates. giving someone something they don't need or have easy access to it. i know getting something free sounds good and all but lets not get selfish

If you want some free wood try grindr.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've actually got some nice Baltic Birch here I won't need for a while. Some mdf, too. Its yours if you come get it. Quite a drive, but let me know.

Also, call it a joke if you like, but I can't afford a battery right now, and need one. So im in.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived