Is the LOWERED LOOK played out???

I love the lowered look... Actually safer to drive than a lift too

the fuck? Lowered definitely isn't played out.. and whats wrong with that Blazer/Jimmy? Id be proud driving that..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sweet ride. And a lifted 2wd what's the point isn't like it gonna be a mud monster. That thing looks so sweet like it is. Mexican I think not if it was it would have a a big ass sun visor window vents and a Jesus on the dash. That thing looks like it could chill at a show or hit the dragster and go. Let her know if you got haters your doing something right

she'd drive a lifted pickup for 3 days before realizing being 6 inches over stock ride height will really suck.

Don't get my wrong, I'm in the process of finding a PowerStroke to do a 4 inch kit to clear 35's on but it won't be my daily.

If she doesn't have any need to play rescue or doesn't have the funds to fix shit that breaks, there is NO need to lift a truck and take it offroad.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

tell you this..had a car before for free from my parrents...it was a sporty version so lowered...it drove veery nicely...but this year i bought a new one and the original posture which is lifted for almost 3 inches than the sporty one---thing is it feels kind of creepy of riding on the corners..also it gets slippery at times...

That car you got for your girl?....i want it...simple as that..looks hella nice..needs some finishing touches, but overall..lowerd stance on a SUV looks great..

..nice car..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived