Fuck facebook.

Has a habit of bringing together retarded sheep. Steering wheel looks pimp though.

Meh..

it has it purpose also...

There is good that comes from it. Stay off it.. no worries..... that said, i get more KILLER info there than anywhere....... its up to you what you wanna see..

I didnt read through any of it

the fact is Galen just got ripped off by that total retard, that Rabe even jumped on.

There is a clown out there, that has MANY joined members, ..... that shows OTHER peoples work...

You may be getting flack from that...

Just saying...

Linking this to Galen now....

He actually talked to Galen and David about doing this asking for advice. and kyle you saw that he tagged Galen in it.

Best comment I saw on this is that he wasn't original for using a square port everyone uses a square port he should reinvent the wheel for his ports too

You know what..

If Berger and Winesette are cool

Fuck everyone.... really......

I spent a week at Berger's while he did my work and I dissabled my PMs. I'm just tired of all the shit talking. I mean I love what I do with my stereo and I do it for me.

I feel you.

Fuck.. .. its not FB issue...

its "those"

Stay the course...... stay the course.....

Yeah Jake gave me credit for this "sub steering wheel idea" but I also got it from other people that have done it in years past. I haven't really been following the comments and hate from what you are talking about but I guess that's just some people being people.. hate I'm the audio now a days is getting worse and worse.

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

Yeah Jake gave me credit for this "sub steering wheel idea" but I also got it from other people that have done it in years past. I haven't really been following the comments and hate from what you are talking about but I guess that's just some people being people.. hate I'm the audio now a days is getting worse and worse.

Thanks kid

Im sorry to PM you.. with this.

I just didnt want YOU or DB getting any type of "SHIT" from it.....

again... .. much respect to you and yours man...

Well let's not start a "fuck everyone else, me me me" bandwagon....

Safety is a factor IF it directly affects someone else.

If it's just a safety issue because of no airbag and being metal.... Then power to him. Doesn't impact me in any way if he gets his teeth knocked out or his forehead split open...

But if he's driving down the highway and it's not properly secured, he loses his steering wheel, and takes out my family...or your family...or meades family...or Oprah.... Then that's a proper safety issue in my books.

There is a line that's easy to cross when it comes to the safety of vehicles. In the end if you're only putting yourself in "danger", then that's your prerogative.

Sorry just had to voice my opinion on that.

I don't see how it is any different than whvien people rice out their civic and put on a racing wheel.

It is done correctly so it will not fall off.

Old steering wheel was removed and then the mounting was taken off of this then welded to a plate that he then screwed to the spider landing.

To be clear, never once did I say this specific application wasn't safe.

I made the point to show that there is in fact a safety concern IF it's not secure. I also posted a couple posts before I made this one asking why people were saying it wasn't safe.

chris rock said it best hating is letting me know im doing something right.

considering its facebook what do you expect? people gwt to bitch and act tough and show their real name so they think they are bad asses. those same bad asses are church mouse quiet in person. facebook giving pussies a voice.since 2006

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived