no indictment for Eric Gardner

Damn

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

That was a choke hold and as a LEO, choke holds are illegal about everywhere. You can't do the job call for back up, if physical force is not working to go your secondary (tazer, mace, etc.) Just because someone can gasp for breath to say "I can't breathe" doesn't necessarily mean their airways are not being blocked in the next second. If he died, obviously he couldn't breathe. This guy was big, but you mean to tell me he had to be choked to death to be put down? This was not a good arrest, method, or situation. Minor crime should have been handled in court not in his death.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

This should be interesting now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

for the record, if you can say I can't breath 11 times, you can breath.

I've said this before and I'll say it again , I'd you feel your rights are being violated, COMPLY, and then file there appropriate lawsuits. In this day and age standing up to be the Rosa Parks of your time is a sure fire easy to get yourself killed

I don't know enough about this case to debate it, but you should also know that while CHOKE holds may be banned, a vascular neck restraint may be legal. They are two completely different moves and may look the same. The officer in that footage seems to be attempting a vascular but that guy is pretty big. I use the vascular restraint and can attest if done correctly is very effective.

again I don't know enough of this incident to make any contributing to this case. I can although speak on what techniques are out there

Rolex,

filing lawsuit are not cheap especially when dealing with police officers. I can say that only because I have been there. Not everyone has the means to go against an officer of the law. It was the likes of Rosa Parks and others that we are able to have some rights now as back in the 50 and 60's. In this day and age it is a very good way to get yourself killed but how much different would that be from a few years ago when we fought just to go to the same school, drink from the same water fountain or wanted to go to the same college?

In the sense of this case the choke hold is barred from the NYPD and they view that as anything that applies pressure against your windpipe.

I know you are an officer and I am not saying all cops are bad but the majority that i have seen.. well that is a different case.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I agree with complying with the authority, but even LEO's have limits. If I feel like I am going to die, NO I am not going to die without defending myself. There is a difference in maneuvers I can agree, but if he died, then the wrong technique was used. Restrain doesn't mean kill.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

two sides to this, simple.

Guy being accused should have just done as the police said to do, because a couple hours being detained and questioned is much better than being dead.

Accusing officers should never have resorted to such brash actions. I mean there were like 10 officers there. Why?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build