no indictment for Eric Gardner

At 1.24 you can here another officer say ok ok stop stop, like he's down you can let go. But the guy doesnt and then proceeds to turn him over and put his knee in his neck while the others pile on.

Just BS straight up, and over a something so small. Its clear the man was resisting but he was not aggressive towards the officers. That whole deal could have been avoided. I'm sure he was pissed, why is there so many cops there over selling loose cigs? I could see if he was selling crack but damn, loose cigs? Now had he knocked out the cop in front of him then yeah, choke his ass and pile on but not a man trying to voice his case over a misdemeanor.

FWIW I think Mike Brown was a punk ass thug that I would have also shot had I been in the officers position.

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

From Time.com

"Since Ortas video became public after being published by the New York Daily News, the officer who grabbed Garner by the neck, Daniel Pantaleo, was ordered to turn in his badge and gun; another was reassigned to desk duty. The four emergency medical workers who responded to the scene have also been suspended without pay."

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The choke hold certainly was a bit excessive. My feeling on it is that you comply with police officers. If you conduct yourself as a decent human being, are polite, and comply with police you will not be harmed. It's as simple as that. Even if the cops are wrong, you sort that out later. In one article I read about this incident it was stated that the individual had a bit of a criminal record. I'm not saying there is but IF there is any truth to that one must ask, have some of these cops dealt with him before? Has he been physical and resisted before? Just food for thought. Like I said the choke hold was a bit much in my opinion but being so big and in poor health with prior conditions is what really did him in. Even more simply put look at the facts. Was he breaking the law? Yes, so police are doing their job by trying to apprehend the criminal. Had he complied without resistance he would still be alive. Obviously I'm not saying if you resist arrest it justifies any action from police but it's getting really tiring hearing about criminals who feel like they can ignore police and treat them without respect but expect respect in return and then people are outraged when someone does something wrong and they have consequences for it.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

ok. And back to the topic of this thread.

You're fucking retarded if you think only African Americans have to deal with this shit.

can you find me any proof to back up your outlandish claim?...I'll be here all night waiting

I haven't heard of ONE incident where whites are being wrongfully killed/murdered by COPS in the past few months. Not a single case

Thanks for the like on my post tho

2F27FB29-1DCE-48BF-A9CD-84C3559B7119.jpg

Maybe cause the only shit that makes the news is Blacks getting killed.

Back on topic though.

White people also way out number black people in this country so theres a good chance more white people will be killed.

Just like the amount of white people in jail is higher too.

Also second that bill O'Reilly is a douche

I think the cigs was what initiated the interaction. His behavior or lack of leaving the area escalated the situation thus leading to an arrestable offense. Believe it or not about 60% of the time people talk themselves into hand cuffs.

Yeah and a lot of times Leo's use intimidation tactics to get a reaction out of people so they can make an arrest.
the truth can be said the other way as well. some people act a certain way to gather a crowd etc... Neither is the right thing to do. cops are not the only ones guilty of taking advantage of situations.
the point is police are supposed to uphold the law and set the standard for behavior and they often do not.

Often times they are overly aggressive in situations that do not warrant it and us as citizens can do nothing to protect ourselves.

If a cop was beating me to death and I did anything but lay there and take it I'm getting a bunch of charges pressed if I survive but the officer will face nothing even if it's proven he was in the wrong.

You know it I know it we all know it, it's never been a secret that lots of Leo's act as if they are above the law and citizens have no power to stop it.

I've been severely mistreated by police on more than one occasion and I have no criminal history.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also the vascular restraint can easily kill someone In a matter of seconds so let's not pretend like it's safer than shooting someone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think this thread has run it's course so it's time to shut her down

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived