so by clear 4k a month, you don't mean clear 4k a month at all.

$25/h job with 32 hours a week

freelance programming + pentesting

minor box builds for locals

Im clearing 4k.

I think you and I are using clear differently, this is where I was confused. I thought you were saying after you pay everything, you have 4k a month left.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'll put it this way, regardless of what you get, used or new, you had better do your homework and not get a model that will spend half of it's life in a shop for some kind of repair cause there are all kinds of them out there. There are manufacturers that have reliable models that go for 10 years or more before ever needing major work done to them, and to say that only a lease is your only option is a terrible mistake people make.

Here is an article i came across on yahoo, maybe it will help you decide on a route best suited for you.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/top-shopping-tips-from-a-former-car-salesman-231805982.html

I just picked up a 2001 ford focus ZX3 that had a locked up caliper and bad wheel bearing, now that that has been resolved this is the best $1000 car i have ever bought, and i expect to get many years of service out of it

Stay away from lemons like the dreaded Mini Cooper!

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

^^ that is good advice, but also just taking care of the vehicle too! Now that I am on the same page as you I can stop trying to wrap my head around what was confusing me :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

paycheck to paycheck? Even at $400 a month that leaves you $3600 after all your other bills. What am I missing here?

Car insurance

health insurance

Food

College

girlfriend dates

moving out fund

80 kilos of blow

You're 19 but not covered under your parents health insurance?

Wrx's are fun. There was a '10 with 17k miles on it sitting on the lot for 24k last time I was there, sharp car, fun as fuck to drive.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Lease a Taurus sho.

good luck getting that for $300 a month.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I was looking at Ford for something fun that I could get under $300 a month I'd go Focus st or Fiesta st. For the price of the Taurus sho he could get a mustang gt.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

paycheck to paycheck? Even at $400 a month that leaves you $3600 after all your other bills. What am I missing here?

Car insurance

health insurance

Food

College

girlfriend dates

moving out fund

80 kilos of blow

You're 19 but not covered under your parents health insurance?

Wrx's are fun. There was a '10 with 17k miles on it sitting on the lot for 24k last time I was there, sharp car, fun as fuck to drive.

Not all families got a lot of cash to go around. Gotta pitch in

lease is like throwing money into a fire. you get into the new car every few year cycle and its very hard to get out.

buy a quality used car. CPO are great if you can afford and most definetly come with warranty if from a reputable dealer.

i was dead set on leasing a focus st until i did all the math, and realized at the end of the 2 years id have nothing to show for my money. now I have a "new" car but at least at the end I can get some cash back or wall it.

my advice, the first money you spend is on a subscription to consumer reports auto edition, or go to local library and check one out.

that will tell you where to start looking to find the "good" models without too many problems.

then from there you can start to pick and choose what fits your budget. I hate to say it but youll find that most hondas are pretty reliable and highly rated. If you cant work on cars yourself then you need something reliable so you dont get it up the arse in repair bills and expensive parts.

myself i like to work on cars and im pretty handy so I stay in the european market since I have found them very easy to work on especially since I have accumulated most of the tools over the last few years. and i love how they drive and look.

if you absolutely have to lease at least think about buying the car at the end. there can be specific circumstances with dealer events where leasing the car then buying out of lease can actually be cheaper than buyin up front.

but if I were you and had the budget you are talking about and WANT a payment every month, get a auto loan, and get a CPO. if not, there are plenty of good cars out there for 5-10k. and even better for 10-15k

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Archived