Who do y'all have? How do you like them? System insured too? Discounts for using a dash cam?

Mine doesn't insure aftermarket items in a car and I'm getting enough tied into it that it's a deal breaker for me. So lets hear it :)

USAA credit union. Its only for military, vets and their families though. They cover custom items like wheels and stereo up to $3500(might be less). But, I also have my renters and personal property insurance through them, which does cover all the stuff in my vehicles, including amps and subs.

You just gotta shop around, see who offers what.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

GEICO they have been good to me one accident I was in they made it really easy but its time to switch I've got quotes from other company's and I'm paying way to much

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Esurance they cover aftermarket stuff but I'm looking for a change probably going to go with usaa. Every time I'm up for policy renewal they keep rasping my rate and every time they say it's because of the amount of claims in the area well fuck that shit I haven't got a single ticket in years and never made a claim. so why should my rate keep going up? If it was a few $ I probably wouldn't care but this renewal I'm due for they want to raise my rate by $100 a month wtf.

So usaa here I come.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I can't find anyone remotely cheaper that country companies near me. I have more well known names just flat out tell me before getting a quote that they won;t even come close to what I pay. I've also had to use the claim service once and it worked without a single flaw. Awesome insurance I must say.

usaa.

stereo wheel coverage

multicar discount

accident forgiveness

they also have my home owners policy so I get a pretty good bundle deal

3 vehicles full coverage 250 deducts and my homeowners policy comes out to about 190 a month

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived