hdorre Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I had a 20.1 catch fire before. I'm just saying its always a possibility.... and I'm not fused right now so super careful with everything edit: also it was an unmarked cop car. Makes it even more sketchy you missed my joke. Think about what subs you run On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I was thinking it was an amp joke lol but I didn't play any bass because its 1 am here. I am good enough to know no bass... mids depending at where I am but never any bass after 10
dangaranga Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I've had the campus PD at Ferris approach me when i was out in a empty resident lot out in bfe, i was demoing and enjoying bass and i usually just put my hood up to keep the alt cool for extended periods of bassing. well i seen them come round the corner so i killed the radio, they asked me what was going on so i told them i heard a weird noise in the engine bay and needed a quiet place to listen for it, they just said ok and wanted to make sure i was alright which seemed decent of them in my book, especially considering how hardcore they are with power tripping up here Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
OrionStang Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Lbox88 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Meh, I wouldn't worry about it honestly, maybe would have waved. Must have been quite a boring day to follow some kid around who keeps climbing in and out of his car like he lost something, even checking under the hood. UBL | Build Log
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". I don't hate cops at all. I just hate the fact of how this one was trying to sneak to catch me doing something wrong. Like I said other times I've been in the same spot and they drive right out and flash you. I was in my wall the last 2 times this happened and they laugh at it. They are people to and as long as they treat me with respect I do the same
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". Or mooned him and took off on foot. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". Or mooned him and took off on foot. Haha and leave my car. F that. I'm waiting to get pulled over because I can't get to my glove box without opening the passenger door. My speakers are in the way. I'm just gonna hand him my keys and say walk around or I have to
Lbox88 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 I've had the campus PD at Ferris approach me when i was out in a empty resident lot out in bfe, i was demoing and enjoying bass and i usually just put my hood up to keep the alt cool for extended periods of bassing. well i seen them come round the corner so i killed the radio, they asked me what was going on so i told them i heard a weird noise in the engine bay and needed a quiet place to listen for it, they just said ok and wanted to make sure i was alright which seemed decent of them in my book, especially considering how hardcore they are with power tripping up here Do they still report in The Torch how much campus PD is making off parking/violation tickets up there? UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Ill hold my comments on this one. Seems to be a lot of cop-haters on here lately. Yet who's the first people you call if the shit goes down? OP, you should have acknowledged the vehicle by facing it and waving, as if to be saying "hi". Or mooned him and took off on foot. Haha and leave my car. F that. I'm waiting to get pulled over because I can't get to my glove box without opening the passenger door. My speakers are in the way. I'm just gonna hand him my keys and say walk around or I have to So clip your papers to your visor, problem solved. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.