I don't want to get this thread locked so I'm just not going to have this argument here.

This thread should have been locked long ago IMO.

Why? Both these guys bring up valid points, and I haven't seen any lines crossed. Don't be scared of the truth.

Id like to see this argument run its course.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Listen is every single one of them a bad person no probably not but they have proven throughout history over and over again that they can not be trusted.

Also if a war between Muslims and the rest of us broke out in the us do you honestly think the Muslims you call friends will have your back?

They might be your friends now but if shit hits the fan they aren't going to be.

you never know.. some may take our side since they know what the others are doing is wrong.. this should be about terrorist not religion.. terrorist are just using religion to get more people in it. some people are easy to brainwash and mostly happens to religious people. you just need to tell them that's what god wants and show them the first book in the bible.. if you have not read the bible i suggest you do.. if you read it from the beginning you will see that everything the terrorist are doing the bible supports it in the name of god.. most of the shariah law you will find it there.. woman are not allowed to talk in church.. they need to ask the husband for permission to speak.. people got stoned to death. god put a price on slaves and so on.

just read the first part of the bible and you will see the terrorist are doing just like the bible says

Listen is every single one of them a bad person no probably not but they have proven throughout history over and over again that they can not be trusted.

Also if a war between Muslims and the rest of us broke out in the us do you honestly think the Muslims you call friends will have your back?

They might be your friends now but if shit hits the fan they aren't going to be.

you never know.. some may take our side since they know what the others are doing is wrong.. this should be about terrorist not religion.. terrorist are just using religion to get more people in it. some people are easy to brainwash and mostly happens to religious people. you just need to tell them that's what god whats and show them the first book in the bible.. if you have not read the bible i suggest you do.. if you read it from the beginning you will see that everything the terrorist are doing the bible supports it in the name of god.. most of the shariah law you will find it there.. woman are not allowed to talk in church.. they need to ask the husband for permission to speak.. people got stoned to death. god put a price on slaves and so on.
I agree with you organized religion is bullshit and has been used as a guise throughout history to manipulate people into doing "god's" will.

The point is when push comes to shove Groups of people stick together whether or not they believe in what they are fighting for.

I read an interview from a isis fighter and they asked him why he joined and he said because they were winning and he didn't want to be on the losing side.

Now what's that mean? Is he trying to tell us he could care less about the cause and only cares that they are winning?

now whether or not they are isis, the nusra front, AL qaeda or a "peaceful Muslim group" they have one objective convert all to Islam as a matter a fact doing so is stated in the quran.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

you never know.. some may take our side since they know what the others are doing is wrong.. this should be about terrorist not religion.. terrorist are just using religion to get more people in it. some people are easy to brainwash and mostly happens to religious people. you just need to tell them that's what god whats and show them the first book in the bible.. if you have not read the bible i suggest you do.. if you read it from the beginning you will see that everything the terrorist are doing the bible supports it in the name of god.. most of the shariah law you will find it there.. woman are not allowed to talk in church.. they need to ask the husband for permission to speak.. people got stoned to death. god put a price on slaves and so on.
I agree with you organized religion is bullshit and has been used as a guise throughout history to manipulate people into doing "god's" will.

The point is when push comes to shove Groups of people stick together whether or not they believe in what they are fighting for.

I read an interview from a isis fighter and they asked him why he joined and he said because they were winning and he didn't want to be on the losing side.

Now what's that mean? Is he trying to tell us he could care less about the cause and only cares that they are winning?

now whether or not they are isis, the nusra front, AL qaeda or a "peaceful Muslim group" they have one objective convert all to Islam as a matter a fact doing so is stated in the quran.

i can care less who they believe in.. if they was Christian catholic or anything else they would still need to die.. they are barbaric and a world like that is not the way

Edit: I will agree with you that there are hundreds of thousands Muslims

who support isis or any terrorist groups even though they are not terrorist.

the thing is you post pictures of terrorist.. of coarse they are looking for trouble.. the pictures you show are not the peaceful Muslims who are against terrorism and the ones you see are dead.

i talked to some today and i asked about the Sharia law.. they said thats a stone age thing. they don't agree with thieves but also dont agree with chopping hands off. they say its way different now than before and the only ones who use it are the radicals and terrorist.. they say they are using religion for their agenda.. also not all Muslims hate jews but to those that do are for the same reason all of you hate Muslims.. they understand all jews are not bad just like all Muslims are not bad. you guys should look up what jews have done to Muslims and what they have done to children.. im not defending terrorist just defending the innocent Muslims who don't agree with terrorist. i tend not to let religion or race choose my friends.. in my friends i don't see color or religion

they also said they don't force people in the Muslim religion. its up to the person if they want.. they also dont approve of rape like many said on here.. no means no

they said most of the stuff terrorist are doing is not even in the Sharia law

Shariah is an Arabic word that literally means a path to be followed, and also commonly refers to a path to water. The term is broad, encompassing both a personal moral code and religious law.

There are two sources of Shariah: The Quran, which many Muslims consider to be the literal word of God; and the “Sunnah,” the divinely guided tradition of Islam’s Prophet Muhammad.

The interpretation of Shariah is called “fiqh,” or Islamic jurisprudence. Because fiqh is man-made, it can be changed; Shariah, for many Muslims, is divine and cannot be changed.

Some Muslims use the term Shariah to apply to both the injunctions in the Quran and Sunnah, and the interpretation of the Quran and Sunnah. Islamic law consists of Shariah and fiqh.

Part of Islam is to lie about your beliefs if questioned to help further the religion.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Part of Islam is to lie about your beliefs if questioned to help further the religion.

your link doesn't show or says anything about Muslims lying to further the religion.. where did you hear about them lying to further the religion.. also every single person that comes to my door talking to me about God are lying to further their Religion whether they are baptist. jahova whitness, christian, catholic or whatever they happen.. they all lie to get pepple to follow. you just happen to blow islam to another level.. ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE LIE.. i always challenge them and always make them walk away. it has come to a point that they dont even come knocking at my door anymore

not every muslim is a terrorist get that in your head.. if you open your eyes you will see the truth.. Jews have done worse.. Christians have done worse, Catholics done a fair share of bad things too.. whats makes them any different? and before you say its bull read up on history

by the way.. you couldnt used a worst link to support your hate on Muslim. anyone can change what wikipidia says about anything.. wikipidia is not a good source for facts

reason why I will never fully trust a muslim. when they are devout and are permitted to lie to further their cause, just doesn't sit right with me

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Archived