Hid Headlights ?

Check out diodedynamics.com as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Eh. DDM delivers if you're patient and dgaf about order tracking

or quality control

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Eh. DDM delivers if you're patient and dgaf about order tracking

or quality control

I dunno. I've used two of their kits in the past and they never let me down. It's been a few years though.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Fuck DDM, I had a wholesale account thru them and easily bought over $2000 worth of kits easily.

People bought them because they where cheap, but having to warranty them with free labor on my part over and over is not worth it and made me lose more money than I earned.

I rarely install a HID kit now because I wont touch any brand but Morimoto, and people dont want to pay up.

Their relay wiring harness is a flop, the relays are not waterproof, or resistant, they will corrode and stop working with in a year.

If that issue doesnt happen first, the next issue is the fuse holder on the relay harness will melt the fuse into the fuse holder while blowing the fuse.

The wiring harness are held together with crap crimps, crimps is being used lightly, because its a small piece of metal strip wrapped around exposed wire.

The bulbs lose thier color fast and will turn to a duall white color.

Lets not forget they sell a 4000k and a 5000k bulb as the same thing except with a different sticker on the box, same is done with 6k and 8k too (maybe they finally fixed this but i doubt it).

Now lets get into their ballasts, they are not digital though they claim. They are a fake digital, they introduce a lot of noise into the vehicles electrical. I have a pair on my moms truck yet sadly, I can turn on a radio station and its crystal clear, turn the headliights on and static galore until they are turned off.

Another issue with their "digital" ballasts is they dont always want to turn on, sometimes you have to turn the lights on/off a couple times to get the bulbs to ignite, and thats with using their relay wiring harness, or on a bench top testing them (dont know how many times I ran into this issue)...

The warranty is bogus. If you can go without headlights for up to 2 weeks at 1 time maybe their warranty is fine for you.

Whoa, and almost forgot about their canbus bypass's. CRAP!

The only decent bulletproof ballasts ddm sold where the fat Apexcone ballasts that they no longer sell.

All those guys with hids not in the proper housing should get a huge ticket, nothing like being blinded while driving.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Even the D2S projectors are easy if your using the right housings. I spent 10 minutes with a dremel and sand paper to get them into my housings and they turned out great. Best mod I have done to my truck by a long shot.

Archived