Jump to content

what hat are you rockin?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got 2 ecko Unltd hats, an acu cap, and a couple of beanies

Posted

I'm starting to like snap backs over the flex fit. I only have a few hats but the snaps fit the best out off them all.

I just can't do snap backs, I've never liked them.

Really wish I could because I see some bad ass snap backs but I just can't do it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Nothing I love more than Supras and a snap back. When I'm home I grab a pic, probably 20+ snap backs. Here's what I'm rocking today though, don't matter if we lost, lol

IMG_20141221_131742_zpsd338oowv.jpg

IMG_20141221_131817_zpsyuunbjzy.jpg

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

My collection is at home and wayyyy to big for pics,these are my recent pick up that are also a few of my favs

I only wear it with my platinum Tannehill jersey

hwl-2.jpeg

hwl.jpeg

Always like Seattle's color scheme but would never wear their stuff so I HAD to get this

hwl-1.jpeg

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

All black or all red fitted breathable baseball curved brim in summer.

Non breathable in winter.

No logo if I can help it.

Been wearing a black canvas fitted cadet recently. $6.

I'm too old and suburban for flat bills, and too bald for the goofy tan lines of a snap back.

Static drops are my bag.

Posted

threw the bears hats away huh?

:peepwall:

Just playin man the bears should have won that game the Lions played like shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

threw the bears hats away huh?

:peepwall:

Just playin man the bears should have won that game the Lions played like shit.

Lol!! I only rock baseball hats. Sox hats, including the red sox hats that have the "B" since my name is brandon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 576 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...