727Designs Posted December 23, 2014 Report Posted December 23, 2014 I typically rotate between every hat the Brave's wore this year, including the all star game hat. I also sometimes work in some of my many MX related hats I've acquired over the years. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 1, 2015 Author Report Posted February 1, 2015 Picked up a couple new ones today. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 im not a hat person but have a dodger one. i also have a miami dolphins hat my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
alaskanzx5 Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 I'll be rocking a Rockford hat soon enough thanks to my boss. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Miguels Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 Picked up a couple new ones today. that alpine star though.. too bad i wear icon my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 1, 2015 Author Report Posted February 1, 2015 I wear icon boots and an icon leather but I have a few pairs of alpine stars gloves. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
BoomZoom808 Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 Where do I get a hat like this... I never seen this shit fall off.
Miguels Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 I wear icon boots and an icon leather but I have a few pairs of alpine stars gloves. i have to wear same brands.. right now its killing me that im wearing icon boots and gloves with a fieldsheer jacket.. im waiting to lose a few pounds to get the icon jacket. not that i dont like alpine star i just like to match. once i save up im getting me alpine star gear my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.