New years 6 (and more) College foot ball today and going forward

Blame Roger Goodell. All they got to do is make them sign a waiver.

Waivers are only for keeping the honest, honest. Won't work so well in a league of criminals. Any lawyer worth his salt will have it thrown out, and a good one will actually find a way to use it against them proving that they were negligent and they knew it. Sucks, but it's the way our shitty system works.

It's up to the NFL to hire the best lawyers to draft the right waiver. I know exactly what you are saying but I think the NFL has enough money to drag out a lawsuit until the litigators who brought the suit are broke or give up.

Blame Roger Goodell. All they got to do is make them sign a waiver.

Waivers are only for keeping the honest, honest. Won't work so well in a league of criminals. Any lawyer worth his salt will have it thrown out, and a good one will actually find a way to use it against them proving that they were negligent and they knew it. Sucks, but it's the way our shitty system works.

It's up to the NFL to hire the best lawyers to draft the right waiver. I know exactly what you are saying but I think the NFL has enough money to drag out a lawsuit until the litigators who brought the suit are broke or give up.

Meh....players union has just as much time to waste as the NFL and enough money to keep it going for a long time. Lawsuits are almost always drawn out. It's all a waste of time, but the waivers really wouldn't prevent anything. A REALLY good one MAY help the NFL win a lawsuit, but it definetely would not prevent it all together, and def wouldn't guarantee a win. They know that, that's why they don't even waste their time with it.

What would likely help is mandatory money management classes, and other stuff along those lines training these assclowns who come out of college making tons of money how they should manage it so they can afford to feed themselves and fix their own problems for the rest of their lives. Even base pay for a veteran is a substantial amount of money and, managed properly, can sustain you for a long time. Possibly for the rest of your life with the right investments (depending on how many years you played of course). This would also help with the lawsuits because they can go back and show that these guys were fully aware of the risks they were taking and taught exactly what they needed to do to protect themselves and their futures. Just handing them several million dollars, and treating them like a god who can do no wrong is not beneficial to anyone. They've never been taught to respect ANYTHING, including themselves.

Lol,

All of you suck it when it comes to NFL.

I HATE watching the NFL. I like defense. And new rules make me wanna puke.

So go bitch and moan about that else where !

College football is tying lol

So at my speak easy, one huge guy walks in. Orders a drink.

Old guy (I've known him for years) walks in. I pull my wallet out.

Gamble time.

He has several boards going. The dude across from me won 1900$ on something.

He bought a round.

He did whip out a 300$ a square board (times 100, I'm sure you that know know)

Lol. Those on my face book saw the rolls of 100$'s. Lol.

Oregon will finally win a BCS championship!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived