juan777 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Report Posted February 14, 2015 No problem. I'm about to go ride and swish and imagine that was my score. You know sq has a 4500 coming out? I might pre-order. Yes I saw, I'm happy with the 2 nendos so I won't be looking to upgrade too soon The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
DavidClark Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Great Score Juan! Thanks man, not bad for a temp set up!!! You going to LST? I'm planning on it but I might have to work. We will see how the week plays out Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
boom50cal Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 stick some sundown logos on the subs...you'll break a 60. lol wut. not long buddy. We'll meet again. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Pasta Prime Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Damn this build is juanDerful. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
juan777 Posted February 15, 2015 Author Report Posted February 15, 2015 stick some sundown logos on the subs...you'll break a 60. lol wut. not long buddy. We'll meet again. Stickers gain dBs Damn this build is juanDerful. Thanks man The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted February 15, 2015 Author Report Posted February 15, 2015 Man sweet scores! Nice build! Thanks! a bunch of updates are coming in the next few days The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted February 16, 2015 Author Report Posted February 16, 2015 Seats and doors are in, had to take them out to knock some details out but we should be playing at LST Once the doors are back in I will post pictures, ETA currently is Wednesday The wall is painted too so the interior looks more complete than ever, I only wish we could put in the headliner but I'll have to wait till I rebuild since it does not fit with the wall in The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
n8ball2013 Posted February 16, 2015 Report Posted February 16, 2015 Make a new headliner. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.