juan777 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 Posted this earlier, Awesome song! Was wondering if his stuff was any good (quality wise).....new tunes to play!.....THANKS! Btw, looks awesome man! Yeah DJ JD has some awesome songs and they are legit quality wise. I will say that there are volume variations between songs. Like some are at -5 and then boom you get a 0dB track I really like Got160s shit too, he should really change the name from demo muzik to hairtrick muzik and specialize in long basslines with scaling frequencies (Blank Space for example, plus chicks dig when they have girly music for their hairtricks) because that shit is awesome. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Shenker Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 looking good juan! Looks loud all over the map, 153.5 at 30! shit even at 25, its hella loud! -If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome. -"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever. 04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction) 4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz /////Alpine Crescendo KnuKoncepts Optima SHCA Build Thread 92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~ Gutted pipes 96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi) -System Removed- 1 10 on 1kW 89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis" Bone Stock Possibly going to stance it
boom50cal Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Welcome Back SLAMS! that song...shit...I love it. lookin great buddy. come to the Usac show in Lawton! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
magillaru Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Been playing a lot of got160s stuff......shnitt gets down! Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
juan777 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 Welcome Back SLAMS! that song...shit...I love it. lookin great buddy. come to the Usac show in Lawton! Too far The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
boom50cal Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Welcome Back SLAMS! that song...shit...I love it. lookin great buddy. come to the Usac show in Lawton! Too far i'm coming to austin for heatwave....not too far! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
juan777 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 Welcome Back SLAMS! that song...shit...I love it. lookin great buddy. come to the Usac show in Lawton! Too far i'm coming to austin for heatwave....not too far! Yeah but I'm L@zy! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted March 19, 2015 Author Report Posted March 19, 2015 Had to share this: The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ToNasty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 I was thinking. You should sell me your center console if you saved it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
juan777 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 I was thinking. You should sell me your center console if you saved it Last I saw it, it was sitting outside exposed to the elements. It was shitty already not worth your time. You can get one at the junkyard for a good price though! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.