Going to be a Grandpa!!!

So I found out yesterday while my wife and I took our son and his girlfriend out for dinner that I am going to be a Grandpa.

Due date is September 7th

Thinking about building a custom crib or having someone a little more skilled do it. Any thoughts or idea's. I know it is outside the realm of car audio but building is building.

Here is something that I thought was kind of neat.

crib-complete-closed.jpg

Congrats old timer!

My son is 17 and my daughter is 12 so it better be a while for me...

Haven't built a crib myself but that design looks nice. We had one that converted into a toddler/day bed because the time frame that they're actually in a crib is pretty short. Gave it to a buddy who is still using it (with his fourth kid). Also nice because the whole thing folds pretty much flat for storage when you don't need it.

Static drops are my bag.

Congratulations man.

my daughter's only 4 so hopefully I got about 30 years before I'm a grandpa lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thank you :)

My son and his girlfriend is all excited too.

If I make something I want to to be modular so it can go from crib to small bed to big bed. The only thing they would need to change is the mattress.

now just to design such a thing

Just make sure you get the slat spacing right or it could be very dangerous.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived