I disagree, WalMart is a public place. The gun owner had to take safety courses and be approved to receive the permit. He did what he had to do in order to carry a firearm in public, concealed. If I had the money right now I would carry no doubt. Just don't have the money for a gun at the moment. Hell my boys wouldn't even cared if I brought it to work, could even pull it out and clean it right in front of him and he wouldn't care.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I disagree, WalMart is a public place. The gun owner had to take safety courses and be approved to receive the permit. He did what he had to do in order to carry a firearm in public, concealed. If I had the money right now I would carry no doubt. Just don't have the money for a gun at the moment. Hell my boys wouldn't even cared if I brought it to work, could even pull it out and clean it right in front of him and he wouldn't care.

no one wants to see that. Keep it in your pants please :)

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I would only buy a hi-point to use as a hammer

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

i don't understand either argument. the guy that attacked the gun owner should have been shot by said gun owner for being attacked since guns are meant for self defense. the gun owner should have never had his gun in walmart, seriously the only time you are going to get attacked by an armed person is when a toddler reaches into his mom's purse and shot her.

You're an idiot.

People get robbed and car jacked in parking lots all the time.

What good does the gun do you if it's in the car?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And cudos to the gun owner for not firing the gun when not needed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Makes you wonder when idiots do stuff like this or call the cops for someone carrying a gun how they know the person isn't an off duty leo.

I bet if it wasn't a sixty year old man he wouldn't have done what he did

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no one wants to see that. Keep it in your pants please :)

Hey, every know and then you just have to show the boss who is packing more so the "who has got a bigger dick fight" stops and the job can get done.

Seriously though, I'd rather carry and never need it them not carry and need it. Even if people didn't get robbed and car jacked in parking lots of still carry.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived