I literally was just at this Walmart earlier this week lol. Someones gonna attack the wrong owner and get killed

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I saw the news story and thought it was fake lol. That is one dumb ass guy. As far as taking it off/putting it back on. Many times when I get in my car I take the whole rig off and put gun and holster into center console depending in what I'm wearing just for comfort while driving. Center console makes it easier to aaccess from drivers seat. Get out put holster with gun back into waistband.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i don't understand either argument. the guy that attacked the gun owner should have been shot by said gun owner for being attacked since guns are meant for self defense. the gun owner should have never had his gun in walmart, seriously the only time you are going to get attacked by an armed person is when a toddler reaches into his mom's purse and shot her.

Plenty of people robbed, carjacked, etc. in parking lots while leaving a store. Easy opportunity for would-be criminals to get the jump on a victim who has their hands full of groceries. Also do a web search for flash mobs in walmart. I wouldn't go ANYWHERE unarmed in Florida.

When I 1st saw this shit on FB i thought it was fake...

I just laugh about shit like this only for the fact that all these dumb ass anti-gunners swear us pro gun people are violent ... Really?? I haven't heard of many stories where a concealed carrier has attacked someone unprovoked.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Honestly it's the gun owners fault, if you are carrying concealed it should be just that concealed no one should be seeing you with it in your hand to holster it.

the gun owner should learn a huge lesson here because he put himself at a huge tactical disadvantage By doing so.

x 2, the gun should not even been visible to the public in the first place, that;'s what CCW is all about..

so tell me why is it wrong for people to show a gun..if youre not in Cali or NY its LEGAL to open carry.. so please tell me what did he do wrong when its his right to open carry.. just because he has a CCW doesnt mean he cant have a gun in plain view

i dont agree to the its his fault because he let people see him with the gun... the fuck is that stupid excuse.. we have the 2nd amendment that makes it all legal for him to carry. the CCW just gives him an option to conceal

CCW is an option.. carry however the fuck you feel to carry that day..

As stupid as it is open carry makes people nervous and can cause this type of shit.

Shouldn't be that way but that's how it is.

Couple of my friends open carry and they've told me if I chose to do so be prepared to get the cops called on you.

It also puts you at a tactical disadvantage but that's another conversation.

Your concealed weapon becoming visible can also be considered brandishing in some places.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

still nothing wrong making his gun visible for a few seconds.. who cares what people think or if they call the cops.. its legal for him to show it if he wants to.

i know what youre saying though but its not the callers fault.. its the PD that wishes to listen and make a big deal.. just ignore the damn call

Archived