Superbowl.. (and some deflategate fun)

If both teams show up I think it will be a great game and could go either way.

a GREAT defense vs. a GREAT offense

Kyle I would have went the other way. I just think Seattle is beat up. If Seattle plays the way they did against Green Bay they will lose. If Seattle plays the way they did in last years Super Bowl, they will win. Who's with me?

Its all on seattles D..

and maybe the run game.....control the clock and such....

but dude.. brady,.. is brady..

I 100% agree. I go back and forth.......fuck what a game it's gonna be if both teams show up......ok i'm done........lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

i have this feeling brady will be too much for that defense.. brady is awesome at finding small "kinks" in a defenses armor and exploiting the hell out of them

if both teams show up and play up to their abilities im expecting it to be an awesome game either way

if its like last year imma be sad panda that was despicable lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I can't stand the Pats but I hope they both show up to play and make it a good game but hopefully seattle wins

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I think its getting harder and harder for teams to repeat in the superbowl...im a big dallas fan, but I live in Wasington state, and my wife's entire family are seahawk fans...(torn household!) I just hope its a great game! not a blow out from either side. seattle is cocky, new England is getting squeezed for the "deflating" ......flip the coin!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I'm a pats fan, and I'm a bit scared. The whole deflate gate crap is bs. The league just needed something to hype the big game up. Wilsons mobility scares me more than anything. I think both teams are great, but I think this is Brady's year. This is the first year that we have a healthy roster, and that our defense is pretty good. Don't get me wrong, Seattles defense is the best in the league, but I don't think they're that much better than the pats defensively. I know for a fact that offensively we are a better team. Brady has a lot of options this time around. I hope we can pull this one off.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Raiders fans shouldnt be posting memes.... Just saying

91dc2c730046bce2d4b88bd27480f579c3f762cb

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

If Blount runs the way he has been, seattles D will have their hands full. Big time.

Yup, I see Shane Vereen playing more of a part though. He's not an every down back but he is a threat in the backfield, and he's got hands in the flat. Vereen will have a big game....

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

well...

i said fuck it..Took monday off,.... pulled out a card, and got a suite in nevada. Im heading out (its about a 2 hour drive) in 30 mins. Gonna play on some tables, get tore up, and watch the game...... (wish me luck :) )

Enjoy the day all....... have fun, and stay safe, and outta trouble.

Archived